Sign in to follow this  
EpicXXCrushor

Operation Arrowhead Erros (First time launching)

I just downloaded combined operations and arrowhead just finished so I went to launch it and run into some troubles.

Im trying to launch arma 2 operation arrowhead for the first time and I get this following error:

http://gyazo.com/c35...a9b1f6ece9570ca

So I click ok. Then I get this error:

http://gyazo.com/177...033b87c9e8a8ade

Then I click ok and it closes the game. I tried running it from my desktop, I tried running it from steam. Both give me the same errors.

Any suggestions?

Sorry for the highlight on some sentences, I copied this from another forum I posted it on and for some reason theres a highlight over some sentences.

Someone please help me out, I spent $30 and really want to play DayZ. I am currently reinstalling arma 2 operation arrowhead.

Well I guess we don't know what to say since we don't have Operation Arrowhead Erros. Never heard of that version.

Hint: Edit is your friend. As is spell check :)

Edited by Irenicus

Sorry (sincerely I mean that), I can't help poking fun at people who don't check what they write. I'm so mean! :P

Anyway, I have no idea what that error is, but post your specs and I'm sure someone will try to help you.

Are you trying to run OA with DayZ? If so, first launch Arma II and OA by themselves at least once (this is to create profiles I think), then try launching with DayZ.

Also make sure you've rebooted at least once since you installed.

Edited by Irenicus

Was this installed through steam, and if so have you tried to "verify the integrity of game cache"?