Sign in to follow this  
ThA_WiZ1

preferably military

I say preferably military because im looking to start playing a little seriously. Sick of playing with little kids who don't know basic small group tactics and complain 24/7. Looking for skype as a main means of communication and obviously speak english (UK acceptable).

I say preferably military because im looking to start playing a little seriously. Sick of playing with little kids who don't know basic small group tactics and complain 24/7. Looking for skype as a main means of communication and obviously speak english (UK acceptable).

Our language but we are only acceptable? :(

• Like 1

What you mean man? all english speaking is acceptable for obvious reasons. Yes you are acceptable to play with as long as you dont whine when you die, talk too loud or too much, and know what the hell you are doing.

What you mean man? all english speaking is acceptable for obvious reasons. Yes you are acceptable to play with as long as you dont whine when you die, talk too loud or too much, and know what the hell you are doing.

I was just making a joke as you said English, UK acceptable :)

Sometimes us americans cant understand you guys, especially the scottish, on deployment some of em i need a translator for.