Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot (DayZ)

six uploader?

There is no such thing as "Six Uploader". Six Updater works fine, as do the official mirrors.

Edited by Grey508

um im also trying to launch amra2: co and it says i need a serial number? where can i find this if i bought the game online?

It should have been emailed to you, so check there. It will also be on the account you created on the website you purchased it from. Keep at it - it's a great game.

its fine and i know its a fun game ive spent a full week deabting whether or night i was going to buy it....watched gameplay videos and tutorials but ill just have to wait till it comes out either as a download or disc

the problem here is not the game, it's the user of the game(aka YOU). if you took 5 fucking seconds you would know how to fix this problem. the serial is coming up because you bought the game on steam and got dayz through six updater is my guess and havn't booted it up CO by it'self yet through steam to finish the last installation process, i had this same problem when the 1.62 update came out and i got the answer on my first or second google search.

if not then

this is going to be what a google search tells you to do, delete the expansion beta from six, verify your game files on steam both OA and Arma 2 THEN this is important, run combines ops FIRST! then update everything and add it all together on six updater launch and have fun.

when did i ever say i was using steam?

I bought these via GS online and as for not taking time i took 3 HOURS trying to figure this out

the serial # i need for CO was never given to me through Game stop which is who i bought the games from via download so steam will get me nowhere

if you wanna take another crack at this go ahead

right now this is what i have

6 updater

arma2

opperation arrowhead

thats what i have

follow kodabear's write-up i found it easy.

Play arma 2 and arrowhead, at least once. They are good games and it'll help you

apparently it creates afew config files or something of the like.

i use dayz commnander

maybe a problem with how you installed via six, have you tried re-install? i downloaded through steam and had the cd keys pop up in the steam overlay / ran both games then installed dayz manually/ i would be asking gs online for the cd key ? im sorry not much help