WHAT21A

UK 206 Server Thread

Apparently someone thinks its funny to smash other peoples tents :( 4-5 tents full of gear and a few trees gone by a drunken trucker(i guess). I hope you at least emptied the tents for goods while you were at it.

Still 2 tents still full of gear left alive, thank you for that gesture :P

Trees cant fall over randomly and smash tents right?

Decent night around Cherno covering when I could. Watched over a standoff at one of the taller buildings before picking off a couple of guys up there. Then was relocated to the middle of no where.

After aborting and rejoining, ran back towards Cherno for a solo overwatch before spotting a player at the TEC building (Crazyserb I believe). Was debating whether or not to take the shot, until he looked in my direction and didn't want to risk it. Just after getting the kill I was relocated nowhere again

Apparently someone thinks its funny to smash other peoples tents :( 4-5 tents full of gear and a few trees gone by a drunken trucker(i guess). I hope you at least emptied the tents for goods while you were at it.

Still 2 tents still full of gear left alive, thank you for that gesture :P

Trees cant fall over randomly and smash tents right?

No, they can only be flaten by a veichle.

I think I will start to call you and your squad the O RLY guys

Hacker just killed us on our ATV at the same time as he spawned a buttload of random vehicles on us.

And teleported the rest of us in the middle of the sea... /sigh.

Oh and btw.. I think I know who made your tents flat .... :lol:

Edited by Eugene Tackleberry

ohh dear ,theres been gun crates about all day with some truly terrifying ordinance in them.It will be all over the place by now.Are we allowed to use it ?

Damn it, why does everything go to shit when i got out for the day. Not been in too long for some reason the scheduled restarts never happened. Will do one shortly.

Oh and use whatever you want. i'm not going too penalize anyone now for getting lucky.

Edited by WHAT21A

Some guys shooting people trying to get to the cars between cherno and electro, they shot us, i respawn, get a g17 and go ambush him from behind, shoot his guillie 50cal ass in the back of his head and he instantly altF4s, about 01:40 am. That guy needs a ban, lamest thing there is.

I was around that area myself. Think my passenger and I were the first victims, then I was shot again trying to recover my gear. Managed to get back there unarmed and overwatch the massacre's before working my way around the mountain to rearm at a vehicle in the woods. Crept around towards the coast and spotted their sniper nest. Picked off one of them, then the other 2 left shortly afterwards. Got some of my gear back from the body and tent though.

Edited by Mark2

Luckier than me ;) The guy i shot appeared to die, but the msg "has died" didn't show up and his body sunk into the ground just after he logged, so no loot for me. If i had gotten my hands on that 50cal, his friends down at the lighthouse wouldn't have lived for long.

I think the .50 cal they were using was the one they looted from me the first time they shot me. I couldn't leave until revenge had been had :P Don't steal my M107 and get away with it lol

Hacker just ported all vehicles again just now for the 2nd time today, just a heads up

Do the people that have admin rights have some sort of skype/other direct msg program i can reach you on? I'd love to be able to instantly report hacking/teleporting of vehicles/players to you guys.

It's not that you're not quick to react, but you're not always easy to reach, you're doing one hell of a job fighting these hackers though, i'm impressed!

Added you WHAT21A. I noticed we had an encounter "ATV vs. Ural Truck" style earlier today, got you but the driver got away, those L85s really aren't that accurate. Lots of hacking today, but you gave them hell, good stuff!

One of my new favourite servers, get the highest fps out of all the servers which is a huge bonus. :D

Although, currently there seems to be a hacker on, in Cherno the alleged "hacker" sniping with an m107 then a DMR and killed 3 of our squad, we took shots and definitely hit him in the face with an M107 multiple times by my squad members with me covering with the AKM. Our last squad member was watching from the hillside and seen that he continuously teleing back up on the silo rooftop after hitting the floor. We just couldn't get a hold of the nametag at all regardless of our distance.

Not much to go on, but was frustrating.

The admin of the server was talking previously saying he removed a hacker, so tried notifying you when it occurred in hopes to find you were still monitoring. :(

Added you WHAT21A. I noticed we had an encounter "ATV vs. Ural Truck" style earlier today, got you but the driver got away, those L85s really aren't that accurate. Lots of hacking today, but you gave them hell, good stuff!

Yeah i had no weapon and was driving so just stood there and took the bullet. I gave smashy admin rights because he seems to be on whenever i'm not and i trust them, so might have been them.

• Like 1

Just logged on, all our tents are gone and vehicle is too. It seems to be server wide, restart gone wrong or can hackers remove tents?

EDIT: Tents are back.

Edited by xiaz89

Another hacker is on again, killed everyone and he also spawned multiple vehicles on the beach where i spawned, they disappeared after a few minutes. He was driving with a URAL around. And im not sure if tents back from .4 are bugged and just get all their stuff back after a restart + you can't save new stuff or my tents are really good hidden and no one ever found them...but thats like impossible with the amount of players in so much time.