WHAT21A

UK 206 Server Thread

Yesterday was good fun with the viehicle reset:D.

I saw the chopper fly past at last ,i presumed it was the admin group in it?A little later i saw aload of you die at the same time so assumed it either crashed or you were shot down?

We managed to repair a few things and had a blast with all the contacts we had.I managed not to die at all even though i got shot at least 4 times over the evening:D

i hold no hope that the few things we repaired will be there tonight,but its the finding them again thats the fun part.

Yesterday was good fun with the viehicle reset:D.

I saw the chopper fly past at last ,i presumed it was the admin group in it?A little later i saw aload of you die at the same time so assumed it either crashed or you were shot down?

We managed to repair a few things and had a blast with all the contacts we had.I managed not to die at all even though i got shot at least 4 times over the evening:D

i hold no hope that the few things we repaired will be there tonight,but its the finding them again thats the fun part.

It was a hacker that teleported too us when we landed and shot us running around like a mad man with an as50, fair to say he was quickly banned, appeared out of nowhere behind me. Good fun going to have to find the vehicles again though.

Edited by WHAT21A

What a great server, went on last night with my cousin, we forgot that we'd logged out in Cherno so had a great surprise waiting for us.

We made our way to thew church only to see it barbed wired up so we couldn't get in, I turn round and see a woman pop out and shoot at us with her AK74 Kobra, I shoot back just as my cousin moves in the way and shoot him, causing him to get knocked out. The foe proceeds to pump me full of lead as I run forward, moving last minute to the left to flank her.

I get to her side and shoot her a couple times in the hip area, I think breaking her legs but she swivels quickly and shoots back, the server then has a small period of lag and as I'm running to flank again, my blood drops from 7000 to -3 and I die.

Luckily, my cousin survived and managed to grap my stuff before meeting up with me so nothing much was lost, best encounter so far

All in all, a great server with no lag and some good loot hanging around.

• Like 1

The last couple of hours, hackers have made it not so enjoyable to play on the server :(

Oh and we just teleported again to a small island in the middle of the bloody sea... hurray!

Edited by Eugene Tackleberry

we just got teleported 16000 meters to an island at sea ,great fun luckily we still have ammo so we can shoot eachother:{

That really sucks, one reason why i try and keep a grenade on me at all times. really hope this gets fixed as its impossible to tell if someones is a hacker until they do anything so we can only act after the fact.

there are probably also many hackers that don't do this big stuff and just get weapons and teleport when no one is around. Last time when every single one on the server got killed by a hacker, i went into cherno onto a roof, where i saw a sniper before the massive death. When i was up he killed me from behind, appeared out of nowhere and had a ghillie suite + DMR or AS50 can't tell.

Edited by Aitu

LOL i thaught i had seen it all but no.

got shot in suspicious circumstances so spawned near bolota.Iwas running down the road with about 6 zombies in tow when i hear the chopper.The chopper then flys over aand flips upside down and skimms along the road to chop up the infected with its rotors...............it seemed to bug out after abit and disapears.

Im thinking wow ive seen it all now but no.......10 mins later im running along by the sea and i hear a horn behind me ....i turn just in time to see a shinney black caddilac SUV that runs me over..........................

That is probably a hacked in chopper Smashy, I have been flying the legit version for about 3 hours now. If you saw a heli flying along the coast (all over the map really) at a sane altitude and speed it might of been me. The wildest maneuver I have done is a nose over to get the hell out of dodge when I got shot at. It turns out the only thing you need to make you the most hated player on a server is a heli. Was trying to goof off and pick fresh spawns up to take them wherever but never saw a single player.

Sure did hear a lot of AS50 and Mk48/249 fire though!

PM me if you want the legit chopper.

yeah it was hacked alright it was hovering upside down on the road i ran up to see if i could scroll the pilot but i saw nobody in it ......it then disapeared:OP

The guys in kamenka right now running people over inc me with a landrover.

So is everyone just pvp on this server or what ? seems pretty lame im getting groups hunt me down and 1 shot from miles away o.0

tents don't save stuff anymore. Now i can confirm that. I just deposited a ghillie suite, a satchel charge and some food inside a tent, then wen't into a town like 2,5km away....came back to change some stuff and there was nothing inside anymore. There are only 3 people playing right now, even less when i placed it. There was 1 server restart, but i saved the tent twice. I always save it several times. And i doubt someone is in the same area as me right now, since there was not a single sign of zombies in any place before i went in. And with this much people playing the doubts are even bigger.

I knew already that something was wrong with tents, cause it happened several times already. I have other tents that had stuff before the last patch and always when i placed new stuff in them in this patch it was gone the day after...and exactly the stuff i deposited was gone while the other things remained.

Something is really strange here.

its the current version of dayz, its a bit broken, tents wont save there contents and vehicles wont save there position/condition.

So is everyone just pvp on this server or what ? seems pretty lame im getting groups hunt me down and 1 shot from miles away o.0

I'd say 100% yes. People are really kuntish, my experiences are when we agree that there will be no shots fired at each other they shoot me and also few days back I had a guy with nothing and he was chased by zombies, he says to me on chat, we can be friends, I said ok and killed zombies, after that he starts hammering me with hatchet and storys go on and on

its the current version of dayz, its a bit broken, tents wont save there contents and vehicles wont save there position/condition.

Just a bit to add to this story. If you lay new tent you will be able to get stuff in. You can't save tents that are made in .4

Just a bit to add to this story. If you lay new tent you will be able to get stuff in. You can't save tents that are made in .4

From what i said above, i had just placed a tent to have a bit of space this morning, went into a town and when i was back (server restart between) everything inside was gone. And to add, later on i went to some other tent location of mine, i had placed 2 tents back then and filled them both to the maximum. Today when i checked them 1 was emtpy while the other had all the stuff. Everything in .5, and my tents from .4 have the stuff from .4 but don't save stuff from .5. It's a bit strange.

Not everyone!. Last time i had a murder was 2 months ago, and the last guy that i shot got bandaged and healed while he was unconsciousness. But most people will shoot you, even if you show them you're friendly.

With tents wait for them to go through a restart before placing anything of importance in then is normally a good idea, we gotta wait untill 7.3 before hopefully a lot of things are fixed.

Unfortunately it's shoot on site for me unless I have a very solid reason not to shoot (ie friend or unarmed) due to reasons like Miroslav described. I was trying to fly around in the heli to give people rides, the only time I knew a player was around was when I was being shot at.

:D

Ive managed to save stuf in tents via a method i saw on the forums witch is:place it on flat ground ,wait 5 mins then put what you want in it then wait 10 mins then save 1 time then wait 5 mins it works ok for me so far.

Interesting night for me, logged in conveiniently about 400m from a couple of the guys, so joined them over to Northern Electro. Took down a Bandit before making a bad decision to check out some buzzing flies. Saw 3 bodies close to each other (Yea, I've learned), I became the 4th. Ran back, rearmed from the dead bandit while the guys scoped some people in the town.

While I was crouched in a bush overwatching with Binoc's someone crept up behind me, and I THINK he took the M4 SD from my backpack, stood over me and shot me with it. Fair play if that's what he did, though Karma repaid when I got back and found what I think was his body making the 5th in the pile. Resupplied from my own body so that's alright for me.

10 mins ago I heard a chopper, saw it and then followed it. I heard it land nearby so after a while I found it. A guy was running around next to it and gutting an animal. So I put 3 AS50 NATO rounds in him.. Nothing happened other than he turned around and then alt-f4'd. I then changed position and saw him logging in and running in to the chopper to try and escape. I then shot 5 NATO round on the chopper and it stopped. Less than 2 seconds after (and I was atleast 400 meters away) I got killed. (and I had just checked my back with an AWS. I smell a hacker..... :/

Yep, server will be updated as soon as Vilayer gives me the option, will let everyone know in game and on here when that happens.

DayZ commander is saying that UK206 is

"Unofficial - This server is not connected to the hive, or it is missing the required anti-cheat protection".

What does that mean?

Server being upgraded too 1.7.2.6 and Arma 96584 now. Will be back up shortly.