WHAT21A

UK 206 Server Thread

My stupid teammates cowardly escaped to the Bus and sat there waiting, meh. Figured it was one of you who drove that pickup. Well done ^^ Where'd you shoot me from initially? I was already wounded from getting shot by Eplekongen as he tried to "save me" and insta blackscreened, didn't even hear the shot.

Did i hit your pickup at all?

Edited by xiaz89

Nope my pickup was fine, I initially shot you from the hill beside the road directly west of you i ran back down after parking the pickup a little further up. After killing the first 2 and not seeing the third guy i ran back up to the pickup drove back through town and setup on the hill too the east and then took down you and the respawned Sindre. Was good fun :D

spf1us.jpg

For some reason i have -300k humanity even though every bandit kill or murder was after i was shot at first.

Edited by WHAT21A

For some reason i have -300k humanity even though every bandit kill or murder was after i was shot at first.

-395k now. It doesn't appear to make any difference to mine whether I'm shot at first or not. It's like the scene in Star Wars... who cares who shot first, the bad guy died. lol

That was a fun night in Cherno.

First, found some satchel charges so gave it a go on fire station with placing them on 1st floor. 20-ish minutes later a wild bandit appears and I get my first satchel charge kill! I was really hoping that it would blow up whole fire station but it seems that you need more than 1 to set it off.(Players name was TinkleBerry)

Secondly, heared veichle going around in Cherno, loaded NATO rounds, seen veichle and as I stood up, got shot with M4, I guess it was silenced M4 as it took less than 3k blood but nice shot for SD from 200+ meters. Then I was pinpointed and waited and waited. Saw the guy once and it wasnt really enough for me to get a shot (first day playing with AS50, zeroing :( ). He tried to intimidate me by shooting near me so I assumed he had more buddys(I guess veichle guys) waiting on other sides. I didnt move at all and after 30+ min of waiting I decided its time to log off and go to bed, gave them last chance to shoot me with going on the platform where I was when they shot me. Good fun!

Seems like i missed all the fun, What kind of evil ISP does maintenance in the middle of the night when an insomniac is trying to play DayZ damnit ;)

If it was the blue van it was me and 2 others ,we were bored so decided to try and get ourselves shot.Despite our best efforts we failed but it was fun anyway:D

we were not linked to the shooter in the hills;]

The Server is secure for another month, Any donations for the the cost of the server are welcome though :)

Also seems like the new beta of Arma has done the trick on the hacker front, not had a single problem in 3 days *touch wood*

someone lost a truck today, with so much stuff...i didn't even know they could hold so much. You could equip a 10man+ clan with all that gear and you'd still have spare stuff :P

The people that gonna find my newly placed tents, filled with stuff from the truck, are gonna think they won the lottery, even if that was just a very small percentage of what the truck had :lol:

I'm thinking of giving some weapons or tools to random survivors tomorrow.

I assume it was the green truck and thats the work of about 10 guys in 2 weeks. Also seems like we had the end of our Hack free dayz today, hackers dropping random buses on things and killing everyone blowing up buildings the works really.

hacker teleported everyone at 9:20pm GMT today, just so you know.

prior to that i had an odd thing happen at about 8:40pm he woulda been teleporting himself if it was a hacker. cant be sure though.

Edit: and another mass teleport at 9:35... thats enough dayz for me tonight.

Edited by Xinoth

That sucks, i was out tonight, dunno if anyone else was on. Will look through the logs and take care of it.

yeah i got killed twice ,also spawned cars and gun crates all along the coast......like 200 of every gun in arma + equipment.Im watching people fight and loot the hell out of themi made sure i didnt take anything naughty but was tempted by a golden revolver for the lolz.

• Like 1

I just banned the =FW= clan from the server for sitting in the lobby abusing people with pretty much every vulgar word in the English language along with use of racism. I won't tolerate anything like that in the server and if anyone is a victim of such idiots then please record them send it too me and i will get on banning all involved.

• Like 1

yeah i got killed twice ,also spawned cars and gun crates all along the coast......like 200 of every gun in arma + equipment.Im watching people fight and loot the hell out of themi made sure i didnt take anything naughty but was tempted by a golden revolver for the lolz.

I'm going through the logs now to add all the hackers too the ban list.

• Like 3

did you have any luck in the end? im curious as to how many hackers were about, it seemed a bit manic at one point.

There was 4 iirc, but they were spawning so much stuff that in game it probably seemed like more.

Saw the message . cant figure out the chat system.No dont use skype:D

• Like 1

another hacker is killing everyone right now. More and more people are finding out how to do this stuff, no idea whats so much fun in doing it.

Edited by Aitu

Yeah i think he had us as well.The guy we know works on the coast and teleports about, we ran him over once but he just dsiapeared then teleported up the road and started to place satchel charges in front of the car.When that didnt work he just teleported ahead and hit us with a fancy machine gun.2nd day in a row hes killed me sat in the back of a car and i always seem to be the 1st to die:P

I think the servers a little bugged atm, me and tyr have been running around different areas going to known locations of tents/vehicles and there not there, so either weve been very unlucky or they havnt spawned in after last reset.

looks like tents and viehicles arnt spawned at the moment,its server reset in 30 mins so might sort it out.

Hey guys, new player here and new too Dayz too.. anyone wanna give me a hand lol ?

i'm finding it pretty hard going lol !!

For some reason everything has been reset, all tents and vehicles are gone and i've restarted the server like 6 times now with it staying the same. I can't say i'm disappointed but it is odd.

Seems like it's only vehicles, both buses were back at there spawn points, but i saw tents still on the side of roads.

Edited by WHAT21A

yeah its odd i had a car that swapped for a bycicle i think and 1 of our tents disapeard:P