WHAT21A

UK 206 Server Thread

Yep, there were 3 hackers transporting themselves around the map, we just got taken out by them and i banned them. Saw one on top of a hill next second a guy was right next too me.

Edited by WHAT21A

20.38pm we all just got concussion at the same time at diffrent locatons.

Same happened to us then 4 guys happened to spawn behind us. I put 5 as50 rounds into someones head and they didnt die (didnt even see blood), what21a put a full clip from a L85 into another and nothing so they all got banned i believe

hint "Done, p
09.08.2012 10:39:17: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #97
clearVehicleInit player;
hint "Done, player teleported to your position.";
mypos = nil;
09.08.2012 10:39:19: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #28 player setdammage 0
09.08.2012 10:39:19: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #28 player setdammage 0
09.08.2012 10:39:20: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #28 player setdammage 0
09.08.2012 10:39:20: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #28 player setdammage 0
09.08.2012 10:39:21: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #28 player setdammage 0
09.08.2012 10:39:21: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #28 player setdammage 0
09.08.2012 10:39:22: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #28 player setdammage 0
09.08.2012 10:39:22: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #28 player setdammage 0
09.08.2012 10:39:23: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #28 player setdammage 0
09.08.2012 10:39:23: I FOUND A ATCHET (94.174.19.186:2304) 458228c3fb6ceefc43ee36729736d4ba - #28 player setdammage 0

Somehow i think this was a little suspicious, Can anyone tell me differently?

Not sure if i can post the i.p and GUID here will remove if told so.

If your camps/vehicles vanish, reset the server, they should come back.

Happened to us after a scheduled restart the other night, worked fine when I restarted the server again

WHAT21A is that in your scripts.log file?

The "hint" messages are built into the script, they show on screen in the chat/message area.

So, yes as the hint says teleport, hacker for sure.

setdamage 0 seems suspicous too.

The only setdamage lines you should see should be like this:

_id = player spawn spawn

28.07.2012 10:06:23: Player (xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #27 awn player_alertZombies;

sleep 0.5;

player setDamage 1;

0.1 fadeSound 0;

So, seems obvious what setDamage 0 does, if its a boolean field.

Edited by The_Weasel

There was one near rog aswell I believe, this was about 40 minutes ago, snuck up on him and his buddy, got to about 5 feet away then shot him twice with the double barreled shotgun (they didn't realise i was there so I had time to load up a perfect shot on him), managed to reload and get 1 more shot land on him before they killed me. Bit weird.

After being shot he just insantly stopped bleeding, he even had time to just shoot me when I was passed out to finish me off. weird kid lol

It's getting a bit silly now, keep getting hackers in the server, i was personally killed twice by a hacker and one of our guys was killed again today by one. It's horrible being an admin right now, i got the server so our guys had a place to play that was consistent but now its more like a hacker guessing game and spend more time looking through logs than i actually do playing, something needs to be done as this is not right.

• Like 2

It sucks man, and I can't imagine it's the least bit fun for you. Just know that the rest of us regulars on your server appreciate the work you do with it, and quite enjoy playing on this server with active GoodGuyAdmins.

Btw, whats your policy regarding custom skins? I know you have it enabled on the server, just figured I'd ask before using one.

• Like 2

After we got ambushed, I wanted to just go into Chernogorsk/Elektrozavodsk and see if someone would team up with me. Its funny what will people do just to kill you. Im in supermarket in Chernogorsk, 2 people in there, 1 without weapon, 1 with weapon. I say to them via direct chat, Im right behind you, I won't shoot you. Ok, I get into supermarket and we all agree we won't shoot at nobody. I sprint out of supermarket and firing starts. Zombies manage to kill the guy with weapon and I tell(LinuS was his username) to take stuff from him(he was the unarmed in this triangle). He takes stuff from him and starts shooting at me. I had Lee-Enfield and Makarov with me, don't really get whats really worth the shooting instead of teaming up adventure. I think all of them have this opinion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCBGBlToWUA lol!

Edited by Miroslav

We noted on our vent that you where dying quite alot today, I guess we know why now then, haha.

To bad I didn't die earlier then, we might have run into each other down in the south.

• Like 1

No problem, I'll probably be there tommorow also if guys don't need me north. If you're up for it, I'll give you TS info and you can join or contact me on skype :)

Sure thing. Not entirely sure I'll be around later today, but if I am I'd be up for it.

I and a friend just set up camp on your server, looking forward to finding your camps and stealing your supper. It's good knowing there are humane and fair admins out there, keep up the good work!

• Like 1

SoL clan, you killed me and my buddy. I said friendly! In zelengorsk. I had aim at your whole team: 3 guys in enterable office building and one spotter(gillie) North in the woods . I could take the shot but I didn't that was a big mistake.

Anyway, good server!

4th time in 2 days I've been killed by a hacker. Getting pretty sick of this, would love to password lock the server and give it out to regulars but i know that would get it blacklisted. Hardly any point playing right now and at this rate won't be renewing the server for a 2nd month.

Oh and i know for a fact everyone of the times I've been killed was by a hacker seeing with my own eyes, only been killed twice legit in 2 weeks, This one came in spawning right in front of me i put a full clip of m4 into him he just says "ha ha" "bitch" i login and kick him, another one spawns and shoots me in the head, absolutely nothing admins can do if i had access to the acp right now the server would be down indefinitely as i have had enough.

Edited by WHAT21A
  • Like 1

I think that we should just ban people who we feel are suspicious(until whitelist comes on-if it does). As part of group who plays with admin(s) we have never used our powers to kick/ban someone who stole our stuff(and that was at least 20 times veichles and about 5 of our camps discovered) or any kind of related stuff where we got killed and so on. I know it isnt the right way and might get server blacklisted but I feel its the only way to try to make some sense in this. We got nothing to lose.

Me and my friend was hunted by a hacker sapwning zombies in Cherno just a few minutes ago. I also suspect he was the one that all of a sudden blew me to pieces. Anyway, we've been enjoying our stay so far and have set up camp with some stolen vehicles we found, but these hackers are ruining the fun. Keep up teh good work.

hackers just badly hurt me and killed my friend =| we were on our way to top left airfield hacker spawned infront of us shot me and my friend we carried on down the road and dived into the bushes we had a look around and he was no where to be seen next thing he teleports behind my friend and completely annihilates him, i managed to escape again but im down from 12K to 7.8K. He spawned in cherno to hear loud explosions coming from everywhere suddenly his legs break and he gets insta killed. its really dissapointing that hackers are ruining this game and on this server too, i dont usually stick to one server long but this one i have as i really enjoy the people on here and the amount of loot me and my friends are finding is incredible just wish there was something to stop hackers =/

Sorry to hear that, i can't do anything right now, i can't get on the admin control panel so can't ban anyone either.

thats fine he will just have to slowly regather his stuff, dont worry about it just when ever is convienient and when the ACP is back up ban his ass. but so far i will have to congratulate you, you seem to be the best admin i have come across keep up the good work :), also a bit late but sorry for sniping you and your friend the other week as you were running across a field :3 im pretty sure it was your lot that stole our Ural outside a gas station tho ;D

Well that was an interesting hacker, the Thunder Dome looks interesting, didn't fancy staying there though.

Edit: if anyone has any morphine i'd be very grateful if someone could come fix me up, bastard broke my legs before moving me.

Edited by WHAT21A

Yeah that sucked i logged as soon as my weapons disapeared so avoided the broken leggs.My team8 wasnt so lucky so had to fix him.Our plan was to take a motorbike we had to fix him then we were gona try and find WHAT21 at the airfield but it turned out someone stole the bike so i had to run the 5000 odd meters to my team8 and on the way we saw WHAT21 was killed.

I had a realy unlucky evening.I got killed after about a week of survival [suspected hacker as he didnt loot mine or my teem8ts bodies after we got shot].Then i lost my coyote backpack when i put on my new guillly suite .Also lost a motorbike and an atv i had stashed....then the hacker:D

Still ,starting fresh is always the best part.

• Like 1

Rolled back to 1.7.2.4 because of all the bugs in 1.7.2.5

I am a bit disappointed with all the updating and downdating with no warning....I am new to DayZ and I know shit happens, but me and my friends had a few tents full of our stuff we'd been collecting over the past few days...upon the server downdate back to 1.7.2.4 all of that stuff had gone...and we did save the tents.

Also, it is incredibly annoying that when the server is updated/downdated we get spawned back on the coast...which our camp is nowhere near...because of this and because I had made the journey from the coast to the camp a good 3 times in a day...I got fed up and tried to bomb it through a rather silly route...being killed in the process....some may blame me for this because it was a silly route...but seriously...the same 40 min journey 3 times in 1 day? Just because of a reset? Not happy...

I understand that not much can be done for all the lost stuff...but I'm just saying that some sort of warning or maybe a safeguard (if possible) would make the experience better.

And if the person that killed me (AtomicTim) after I ran out of a barn is reading this...thanks ¬.¬