WHAT21A

UK 206 Server Thread

Just 1 sniper? What where you sniping with, an m249? :P

Was tons of bullets hitting the bus without us hearing any of the gunfire, thats for sure.

Yeah it was just one, most of us had logged off for the night or had moved away from area :)

hey, whats up? I've been playing for a while already on this server and its great! Sorry for the guys that lost some stuff from their camps up in the north today, i got killed later on for being silly and running in plain sight on the coast, lost all the stuff and flipped a ATV, that ATV was like the only vehicle i ever found :lol: . My humanity is around 2,5k right now and from all my deaths i just killed a single bandit till now and that was long long ago. I think it was you Havok, if im not wrong. Near Stary Sobor, heli crash site...i was waiting for my buddy, crawling in the bushes with a M249 when you came crawling near the crashed chopper. I just started playing back then, didnt kill any other player after it yet.

Got 2 camps already, that are long over 2 weeks old and have yet to be discovered :D.

Im also looking for some people to play along, my buddy sadly can't log anymore for some time and playing with others is just so much more fun :P

PM me here if someone wants to play together

Just 1 sniper? What where you sniping with, an m249? :P

Was tons of bullets hitting the bus without us hearing any of the gunfire, thats for sure.

Yep, that'd be me. Was looking for supplies when I saw you driving up to the town. Lucky I didn't have any NATO rounds for my AS50 :D

Most of you here might know me as SixteenSaltines in the server. I'm also part of the server clan, part time due to time zone (I get left with night watch duties).

Just wanted to ask who the 3rd guy was with Xinoth and Andrew a few days back when I ran into you 3 looting a chopper? I got pinned down by your group in the forest and looped around to pick off 2 of you as you were running up the hill 900m away, then went back to inspect the bodies and found myself in a close quarters fight which ended with me launching 4 HE rounds from an M203 before finally taking out the 3rd member of your squad.

Just wanted to thank the 3 of you for putting up one hell of a fight. I thought I was a goner when you had me pinned down behind that tree. No idea how you guys saw me coming. Heart was racing a million miles an hour. Haven't experienced DayZ like this since my first day playing.

Thank you!

:D

They should be back Smashy, when the server reset it must have bugged and by that point we had all logged. I reset the server and our tents were okay, my ATV was back were I left it yesterday after flipping it as well.

i definitely call hacks on this one

just before i started recording me and my friend wasted a whole SVD mag and 10Rnd M107 into the guys face and nothing happend he just stood there and took it he then blew up the car we found around a hour or so before we tried getting in his heli for a get away (not wanting to quit out during a gun fight) and he wastes me after i shot him with the side gun too....

Most of you here might know me as SixteenSaltines in the server. I'm also part of the server clan, part time due to time zone (I get left with night watch duties).

Just wanted to ask who the 3rd guy was with Xinoth and Andrew a few days back when I ran into you 3 looting a chopper? I got pinned down by your group in the forest and looped around to pick off 2 of you as you were running up the hill 900m away, then went back to inspect the bodies and found myself in a close quarters fight which ended with me launching 4 HE rounds from an M203 before finally taking out the 3rd member of your squad.

Just wanted to thank the 3 of you for putting up one hell of a fight. I thought I was a goner when you had me pinned down behind that tree. No idea how you guys saw me coming. Heart was racing a million miles an hour. Haven't experienced DayZ like this since my first day playing.

Thank you!

:D

Not sure who you killed, but i dont think it was me :)

• Like 1

i definitely call hacks on this one

just before i started recording me and my friend wasted a whole SVD mag and 10Rnd M107 into the guys face and nothing happend he just stood there and took it he then blew up the car we found around a hour or so before we tried getting in his heli for a get away (not wanting to quit out during a gun fight) and he wastes me after i shot him with the side gun too....

It sucked ass

I was on the server last night, lost my UAZ, ATV, Tractor and Bus due to the 1.7.2.5 update. Bad times.

we found a red UAZ but in the vid you see it was a red one, we thinked hacked in?

Playing this morning, got killed by some dude north of the NW airfield. After spawning and restocking in Electro everything suddently turns bright as day, turns out, shit is on fire.

Took a screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=90755940

And also one with the playerlist at the time: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=90757543

The only people on that list i know are Sindre & Syrath, which is me and my RL friend.

Oh, sorry to disappoint. I'll be sure to make up for it next time we cross. :lol:

We shall see :)

I was on the server last night, lost my UAZ, ATV, Tractor and Bus due to the 1.7.2.5 update. Bad times.

I wonder if thats the tractor we found a few nights back and decided to give you guys the bus we had, I just parked it up next to the tractor and saved it, that was the bus we went through cherno in.

We shall see :)

I wonder if thats the tractor we found a few nights back and decided to give you guys the bus we had, I just parked it up next to the tractor and saved it, that was the bus we went through cherno in.

I found them both north east of the map?

They were both parked right next to each other but they were in the middle of a forest...

Just got on the server, nice fps and nice ping.

I'm a guy that looks like Jason, I have a Jason mask.. And I'm friendly, I've just began today, because my other character died.

I only shoot, if I'm getting attacked or I see someone firing over at me, or if someone tries to chop me down.

Playing this morning, got killed by some dude north of the NW airfield. After spawning and restocking in Electro everything suddently turns bright as day, turns out, shit is on fire.

Took a screenshot: http://steamcommunit...ls/?id=90755940

And also one with the playerlist at the time: http://steamcommunit...ls/?id=90757543

The only people on that list i know are Sindre & Syrath, which is me and my RL friend.

Just went through the logs, got the person that did it, now banning as he spawned a Helo aswell.

• Like 1

Cruising around just now, bam, FPS drop, for both me and my friend (we were not close at the time)

Sitting at 10 steady FPS now, my friend has 1-2. I'm guessing there is a memory leak, hacker ddos attack or something similar. We both logged out safely though, will be back after the 19 PM reset.

Lovely how you handled the firestarter, cheers!

so...when i logged earlier...there was a ATV, with lots of rare stuff, parked right next to me. Someone had a lot of luck "hiding" it i guess :lol:

And i managed to flip it twice a few hundred meters away from there.

I think the time of day got messed up during the upgrade (or downgrade depending on how you see it) too 1.7.2.5 will hopefully have that fixed after the restart aswell.

Both the car and boat we logged out next to is now gone :( Saw an ATV underwater close to where the boat was before reset, whats happening? :P Is it normal for vehicles to disappear after restarts?

EDIT: We found the car back at previous spawn point, it seems to have reset to the spot we initially found it.

Edited by xiaz89

Yep its a bug with the latest build hopefully they fix it soon.

Now That'll teach you for shooting at me in my pickup :P