WHAT21A

UK 206 Server Thread

So, me and a buddy just got killed by an alt f4 scumbag. Killed his friend, then he logged out, logged back in behind us before i realized what he had done, and killed me. My friend got into a firefight with him as well, in which he alt f4'd again and swapped position, came back and killed him :(.

If you find his username, I think What21a will gladly ban him :)

So, me and a buddy just got killed by an alt f4 scumbag. Killed his friend, then he logged out, logged back in behind us before i realized what he had done, and killed me. My friend got into a firefight with him as well, in which he alt f4'd again and swapped position, came back and killed him :(.

Happened to us earlier, some dude was running behind me. I saw him and he alt + f4'd when i turned at him, so i hung around and he reappeared 5 minutes later. What21a shot him :)

I found him in the north AFK and put 15 rounds of 7.62mm into him at 20 meters before i gave up and i ran away like a girl incase he woke up............ then after i had manned up abit i snuck back and looted his back pack.......then i ran away like a girl again.

I found him in the north AFK and put 15 rounds of 7.62mm into him at 20 meters before i gave up and i ran away like a girl incase he woke up............ then after i had manned up abit i snuck back and looted his back pack.......then i ran away like a girl again.

If you scroll your mouse, you can see his username, next time, please do that ;)

Hey, how many people do you guys have in your groups? I've been trying to get my friends back into it but they are not interested at all hah. It's just me and one other right now. He can only play late, as in wee hours of the morning so we actually haven't been on the server with more than 8 people :P

Good job, what21a!

Now I just need to get back all thé gear i lost when he killed me. You guys wouldn't mind letting me into your camp for that, would you? ;)

If you scroll your mouse, you can see his username, next time, please do that ;)

Ohhhhhh ididnt know you could do that, awsome:D

Any idea who's going around blowing up buildings? We've stumbled across a few today and I've just had an interesting encounter with The Dark Knight and his crew, after killing one of the guys who i think was James as he was laying down looking for snipers i got off a nice 800m headshot, waited a while after the other guys went out of view sent an un-geared teammate up to inspect the camp up south of Pustoshka as The Dark Knight appears behind him i take the shot for another 800m headshot, first time I've really had the drop on a group and was very rewarding getting the 2 guys and raiding there camp.

Looks like theres a problem with the server, not sure right now what it is, hopefully have it up asap.

Yeah confirmed lost my tent and vheicle ,and my team m8 lost his tent also.

Just saw your broadcast on UK206 about camps dissapearing, me and my team have experienced this problem we have searched the surrounding area where our camp was however nothing is here

Just saw your broadcast on UK206 about camps dissapearing, me and my team have experienced this problem we have searched the surrounding area where our camp was however nothing is here

Yeah our camp has dissapeared too, also Do you (what21a) have skype? My group and i come across alot of ALT-F4'ers who we would happily report to you. my skype is 'Josh-Fulbirg'

Just added you, if you can get screenshots of the player doing it then i will, I won't do anything without proof :)

Sorry to the guy that I have shot at Solcheniy that had nothing on, I thought you had gun on yourself(think it was andyy). Tyrgrim, dafuq were you doing in Solcheniy? I shot you with M4 300m away, it was like my first proper good shot, you were running. I thought Googlebug and you guys had pretty nice stash so you didnt need to run trough citys but okay :)

I'm sorry to say this - but this server got a hacker going on (his gamename is Will).

Will kept teleporting near us with full gear, luckily we could manage to kill him 3 times before we decided to logout. Well I died, but my teammates managed to survive.

It all happened about 23:55 gmt+1, and suddenly dozens of beartraps appeared around my teammates.. Anyway, we can't really prove anything cuz we were too busy trying to stay alive.

Check the logs and you should see WIll be killed a few times in a row - perhaps also whatever else he might have done!

My gamename: Zacros

Teammates: "PhilRuZ" and "Crack Head Weasel"

Edited by MrZacros

OK thanks guys, sorry about the teleporting, we were all taking a break from dayz this evening so none of the admins were online, we'll take a look and take t he action nessesary.

Haha, so that was you? Well we do, but I had been sniped near cherno earlier on another server, so when I respawned I figured I'd scavenge for stuff instead of just gearing up from the camp again. Hadn't done that in a long time and I quite enjoy it.

I thought I was running pretty much in the middle of nowhere so I wasn't being careful enough and you got me with a nice shot!

Edited by Tyrgrim
  • Like 1

Looks like the server has just fallen victim to another kind-hearted soul that decided it would be fun to teleport everyone again, most being killed in the process. Can only apologise to those of you affected, we'll take a look at it to see if anything can be done.

This is great!

So many admin abuse posts etc and here we have a great thread showing how awesome this community can be.

Keep it up guys, this is exactly what dayz needs.

the problem was that after one of the hackers, the server got restarted, I ended up 'dying' and in the wilderness, and when I relogged I ended up getting killed by zombies as my ammo had bugged out... I pretty much did something that I never do, and that's rage quit!! Tyrgrim calmed me down and told me I'd enjoy gearing up again, which I did.

But then we needed to get some wheels so I ran like a lunatic through berezino with the guys watching over me. Had 3 guys chasing me down. Missed me at point blank range which gave me the opportunity to rail one of them with bullets before I got took down myself! (I had survived for days and now I died twice in an evening!) and then Tyr finished the other two with some excellent sniping!!

Was a pretty stressful night for us really, but now I feel as though I'm back up to strength!! (no map or gps yet!... my one savior is that I have a compass and an iPad!)

Peace!

20.38pm we all just got concussion at the same time at diffrent locatons.