WHAT21A

UK 206 Server Thread

Anyone play here? We got the server about a week ago after being screwed over by admin's on other servers and wanted a place to play that's consistently up with no admin abuse.

Also congrats to anyone who found our camp earlier today and stole the Blue truck and the army jeep, we'll find it again don't worry, always good to have others making the server home and building camps :D

Server Name: DayZ - UK206 (1.7.2.5/96061) (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - Sim-Racers | Vilayer.com

I.P. Address: 94.242.227.202:2302

Restart Times: 11:00BST - 19:00BST - 03:00BST - Sometimes restarted more often if we experience significant desync problems.

Ingame Timezone: -6 UTC (Sunrise: 11:00BST - Sunset: 03:00BST)

Edited by WHAT21A
  • Like 4

Just had our first hackers in the server, shut the server down as soon as i got reports of it, apologies to anyone who got mixed up in that crap. We have tracked down the hacker through the logs and banned the user.

Edited by WHAT21A

Hey!

Me and a some friends are regulars on your server. And i'm the one who came across your camp earlier today :). Unfortuneatly for me, one of you guys where in the camp at that point in time. He ran really close to me, so I panicked and shot him. Good for you guys I guess though, since none of my friends where online so you guys got away with quite alot of your things. I'm glad you're good sports about it though :). We suspected it was an admin camp, so we where a bit scared of powertripping retributions. I'm glad to find out this is not that kind of server!

I suspect you guys have the chopper on the server? Even in all my excitement over this huge camp i found (and holy shit you guys had tons of stuff!), i must admit i was a bit dissapointed not to find that, haha.

I think we've run across each other a few times before as well, a few days ago? I was in zelenogorsk, iirc, and heard lots of noise from the outside, and suspected I was about to see my first working vehicles in dayz. I was in the supermarket, trapped and pretty scared (had found my first "awesome" gun, M249, earlier that day. Didnt want to lose it, lol), and when I went out to try and escape and one guy in a tractor drove in behind the supermarket, I nearly shat my pants and just smashed the trigger finger. Sorry for destroying the tractor, but I wasnt thinking clearly at that point, lol. There was also a truck and a normal car in that convoy.

And that truck and other car we ran into again later on, at another town. I cant remember which one. But this was the most fun and epic moment for us so far in this game. We hear the trucks driving past us on a road, see them drive through a town and then up to a fuel station. We leg it across fields and forest, and then set up an ambush at the side of the road we thought you'd leave on (if it was you). The moment those cars drove past and I just layed into them with my light machine gun is probably the best gaming moment iv'e had in the past years.

And when we got the truck out of it as well, man where we stoked. I guess you guys found it quickly afterwards though, because it was gone the day after, haha.

TL;DR

Regular on your server, stole your stuff, love your attitude about it and how things have escalated so far.

PS. I see you found the hacker that just got us killed. GJ, quick reaction.

• Like 1

Damn hackers ,was at a realy tense moment as well.Good job on the ban.:D

Looks like you guys found our camp again :), was a miracle i got back up so quickly spawned right next too a PBX and went up to where the camp was. Got a nice kill of one of you though so that made me happy :). The guy who shot me previously i was just being way too slow switching between guns should have just shot you with the L85.

That wasn't us actually. Looks like there are more squads on this server :).

Ah cool, :) then i think we came across your small camp with a blue truck, pickup and motocross bike and took that :) i saw a dude in a ghillie park the moto but didnt take the shot to make him aware :)

• Like 1

That was me. Im not sure if I should thank you for sparing my life, or curse you for stealing "our" vehicles, haha.

Well done. The chase is on ;).

• Like 1

Hello, WHAT21A, I google'd your server name primarily because i was interested in speaking with you.

I was the lone guy with the AS50 That raided your camp earlier today, and i just wanted to say i am really impressed with not only how good your players are, at not disconnecting, but how well you actually handles the raid. I managed to shoot one of your men who rolled in on an ATV as i was in the middle of raiding a truck of yours, and then another man raced off into the woods and hid from the fire so i couldn't take him down. I then called a friend into the server for assistance, and as he made his way up, 4 more men poured into the camp, including yourself.

I was really impressed as Just as i panic fired, and managed to kill you just before you shot me, You actually said "Nice shooting :)".

This impressed me as i have been playing since 1.5 started, and i have experienced my fair share of admins restarting their server when i have raided them, but i have never seen an admin commend me for shooting him, and i really admired that.

I also want to commend how tactical you were. As i managed to panic load as many weapons as i could to the truck, i got my friend to drive to the coast with an ATV to keep a lookout, but he got shot by a party of 3 people already closing in on my location. I then proceeded to drive the truck away in panic, Only to notice there was Another patrol of people are circling the camp in another hidden pick-up truck.

I then had to pause the engine, hide until they left, and then hope they wouldn't found me.

I eventually managed to escape with the loot, and then get it to safety, however for people that would think they are just hording vehicles, they are not, i actually crashed into a fully repaired yet abandoned ATV when driving through Berezino, and i passed a bike.

All in all, i would recommend this server to anyone, as i believe it is the pinnacle of all that is correct with DayZ, keep up the good work admins.

EDIT: Writing this - a white pickup pulls up and someone pops me ;) Good job, shame we already hid the stuff haha.

EDIT 2: About to press post when you drove up ;) Anyway i have to leave for the night, good job.

Edited by Aapio
  • Like 3

I have joined the fight! I came looking for a good server and I think I've found one! :) If you see me popping in and out of the server tonight its because im attempting to shift as much of our camp as possible to add to the treasure trove.

See you guys around! :>

• Like 2

Im the tractor guy! Good fun all the way last few nights, it seems neither camp is safe wherever it is. Advice: Don't try to kill my tractor, I will haunt you and do a massacre with a fork ! :)

• Like 1

Hey what21a!

I'm part of the crew with Tyrgrim and Smashy. Was an excellent few days of Dayz for me and the guys. Playing on your server has got me hooked!

I think I ended up logging out at that spot where the hackers were popping everyone so I hope I'm still alive!

What a shame really... Cos we had such a good laugh with all the cat and mouse stuff only for a lot of those efforts to go down the drain due to one immature idiot ruining it. Good job with the ban!

And really a big thanks for the level playing field! :-) I've read so much about hosts who kick everyone when they don't get their way so refreshing to know this is not one such server!!!

Awesome!!!

Googlebug

I suspect you guys have the chopper on the server? Even in all my excitement over this huge camp i found (and holy shit you guys had tons of stuff!), i must admit i was a bit dissapointed not to find that, haha.

We did have, spent most of Monday/Tuesday fixing and repairing it. Couple of our guys were on the way back to the camp you found on Wednesday when they saw a massive fire break out in the forest just to the west of the camp so we can only assume that someone running from the coast found it and promptly put it in a tree.

Another of our group saw the heli flying over Novy/Stary last night so I suspect there is another group on this server that is keeping the heli tucked away at a yet to be discovered camp.

Good for you guys I guess though, since none of my friends where online so you guys got away with quite alot of your things.

Good for you guys actually. As soon as the first of our group got shot another logged in and was overlooking the camp when you took the blue truck. We were all on our way back to the camp at the time and got there about a minute after the blue truck disappeared, quickly set up a perimeter around the camp expecting you and your friends (at this point we didn't know how many there were of you) to come back for more. Nice to see someone using their head instead of being greedy and going for all that they can grab though, no idea what route you took in the blue truck as none of our guys saw it leaving the camp, the guy within the camp heard it but those of us that were arriving back didn't see any signs of it at all.

I managed to shoot one of your men who rolled in on an ATV as i was in the middle of raiding a truck of yours

That was me :( Had absolutely no idea you were there. Was about to log off from the server when all the hacker teleported everyone to the coast so I was just getting back to camp in order to log off, alt tabbed quickly to check my Skype and next thing I know the guys are telling me I've been killed. Fair play to you, must have been in a great position as I saw no sign of you when I came back to the camp, even if I wasn't looking at all.

Only to notice there was Another patrol of people are circling the camp in another hidden pick-up truck. I then had to pause the engine, hide until they left, and then hope they wouldn't found me.

We must have driven right past you, we had parked the pickup away from the camp when people returned after hearing that two of us had been killed/shot at so that we wouldn't lose absolutely everything if we got shot. Only had one gun on the pickup so WHAT21A took that and went looking for you in the camp whilst I picked up Havok and waited in case you tried to make an escape. I'm sure we saw your dust at one point but it was difficult to tell with the mist that was beginning to appear on the horizon.

With no compass/map/gps we were largely winging it in terms of that direction we travelled so it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out we drive right by you if you'd parked up and hidden - that truck is so difficult to spot in trees.

Had a lot of fun last night, even if I did die, all part of the game and it was great fun trying to chase people down after the camp raid then having to escape gunfire shortly after leaving the other camp we stumbled across - thanks all :D

Edited by Jewdy

Haha after the hacker ported us to electro me and another had to run the entire map to get back to our camp only to hear then see the motorbike going across the fields as we got there so we new the game was up.It was me who tried to light it up with my machine gun but you were about 5 or 600 meters away so dont think i actualy hit whoever was on it[tracers looked cool though],was funny as hell to see how fast he sped up:D

Then we hear some other vheicles on the move but no decent visual.

That was at about 3.15am and i had to get up for work at 6.45 ...yawn.

p.s who was it in the white car we ambushed in the town just before the hack?

Edited by smashy

That was

Kurisu. He was on his way to us when you took him down. We had a guy in the NE airfield that ran that way to try and help but it all went pear shaped with the hacker.

WHAT21A and I were busy stealing your other pickup when you opened fire on the other vehicles. We were really concerned about getting out of there as obviously we had to take the same road, luckily the pickups were fast enough to get us down that road without you guys opening up on us - didn't hear any shots anyway.

Edited by Jewdy

I was the one that was in the woods, i saw you move and was about to fire but i was injured from the hacker so when i went into scope i was just shaking and couldn't get a clean shot. Well played in getting me first B)

Gutted I had to go to bed. I only hope when I log back in I am still alive and can get away from wherever I ended up....

p.s who was it in the white car we ambushed in the town just before the hack?

Yeah that was me. Earlier in the day I had to jump off the server before the other guys and so got separated from the group. That white piece of junk was still with me when I rejoined in the evening so I took gamble on using it and just hoping I didn't run into anyone. I rocked into town and panicked when I saw you pop out of the bushes right alongside and tried to floor it only for the thing to chug along at it's usual 7kph on grass before exploding and spitting me onto the floor. To be honest I was amazed I was still alive after that (albeit it barely) and only got as far as bandaging myself in the bushes before you finally got me.

Yeah that was me. Earlier in the day I had to jump off the server before the other guys and so got separated from the group. That white piece of junk was still with me when I rejoined in the evening so I took gamble on using it and just hoping I didn't run into anyone. I rocked into town and panicked when I saw you pop out of the bushes right alongside and tried to floor it only for the thing to chug along at it's usual 7kph on grass before exploding and spitting me onto the floor. To be honest I was amazed I was still alive after that (albeit it barely) and only got as far as bandaging myself in the bushes before you finally got me.

There was a few of us. You flew right past me on point into the clutches of Smashy! We spent the next 10 minutes trying to find you. Man this is pretty fun stuff!!

One question we had was how do we send a message onto global chat? We wanted to reply to the hosts message about raiding the camp but couldn't figure it out...

Edited by Googlebug

One question we had was how do we send a message onto global chat? We wanted to reply to the hosts message about raiding the camp but couldn't figure it out...

Only admins logged into the server can post global messages :)

So, me and a buddy just got killed by an alt f4 scumbag. Killed his friend, then he logged out, logged back in behind us before i realized what he had done, and killed me. My friend got into a firefight with him as well, in which he alt f4'd again and swapped position, came back and killed him :(.

Man, I was watching a few vids just now and one of them reminded me of last night when all of us went in the jeep in our ghillie suits and started head banging!

Hilarious!

I'm looking for a new server to play on after US10 got hit with a wave of hacking. I've heard the UK servers have less of a problem with hackers and are a little more civil than US servers. Please tell me you atleast have a spare bicycle lying around not horded up north with every vehicle like all the other servers.

I'm looking for a new server to play on after US10 got hit with a wave of hacking. I've heard the UK servers have less of a problem with hackers and are a little more civil than US servers. Please tell me you atleast have a spare bicycle lying around not horded up north with every vehicle like all the other servers.

There was a bicycle laying in Electro the last time i was there, but no doubt thats gone now.