Sign in to follow this  
samfisherchaos

UK 131 Why did you ban me?

Just spawned in at Krutoy Cap on UK 131, turned round and saw a huge fire in the trees at Skalisty island. So I thought hey what the heck I'll swim across and investigate. So I swam across got to the other side and a guy in a military uniform ie. ballistic helmet etc ( which to my knowledge you can't have in Day Z) says "Hey Sam Fisher, are you friendly?". I say yes i've just swam across to investigate the huge fire in the forest and that I have nothing on me. He says "OK no worries im gonna go get a boat to pick my guys up." His body then dissapears in front of me and I get a battleye message saying Banned.

I'm assuming then it was the clan that owns this server the GITs clan as I was banned so promptly.

Posting this in hopes someone can do something about this as it was a totally unwarranted ban.

Hi Sam, we banned the guy with the hacked military uniform you were banned by accident as a result of bad communication on teamspeak, your ban was promptly lifted. We have been plagued by hackers every day for the past 2 weeks or so and have had to set the server to regular in order to see their names as they teleport around spawning A10's, helis chase you around while they are invisible and god knows what else.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Like 4

Hi Sam, we banned the guy with the hacked military uniform you were banned by accident as a result of bad communication on teamspeak, your ban was promptly lifted. We have been plagued by hackers every day for the past 2 weeks or so and have had to set the server to regular in order to see their names as they teleport around spawning A10's, helis chase you around while they are invisible and god knows what else.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Beans for being an epic, swift, and understanding server owner.

• Like 2