Sign in to follow this  
Ajvkorn

I am done. Too many glitches/bugs

i was hit by a zombie and started to bleed out. Thinking I could just go back to my body, i killed the zombie and went to a noticeable marker(for me) and let myself die(no more bandages). After running for about 10 minutes to get there, i am NOT surprised my body isn't there. This is the second time I have had this happen to me after having quite a few things. I reconnected hoping it would be there, but no luck. No flies or anything...Just simply vanished. Unless you tell me the current can take a body out to sea, this game is so damn glitchy.

And ya, this is a qq thread...You spend hours of gameplay to get it taken away by a glitch/bug.

Big Deal. Bye.

You die in this game its the ultimate thing that will happen to you eventually regardless of what awesome weapons you have to defend yourself.

I would rather die by a person than get glitched..Or at least take my items

Edited by Ajvkorn

Shit happens, it's frustrating but it's an alpha of a mod. Unexpected things are going to happen and you shouldn't rely on finding your body to regain your gear. Maybe you should've been more careful.

tug your balls in and be a man, the game is in alpha, if you die IRL you wont be able to get back to your last life. you're dead and you bled out and you cry because the game didnt want you to find your old body, I think it would be nice if bodies disappeared if they havent been looted within 5 minutes.

I find it funny how hypocritical u guys are being lol. Because we all know if/when it happens/ed to you, you would be saying the same thing.

bodies do disappear after a while

i died at a crash site and hauled azz back and body was still there but not lootable

soon after, it disappeared

How long did it take you, Hsmagnet? cause i was there in 10 minutes.

tug your balls in and be a man, the game is in alpha, if you die IRL you wont be able to get back to your last life. you're dead and you bled out and you cry because the game didnt want you to find your old body, I think it would be nice if bodies disappeared if they havent been looted within 5 minutes.

It's funny because your argument is invalid.RL doesn't matter in this game. It was made to allow your body to be there, so your argument for "in RL u don't get your last life back", is irrelevant.

Edited by Ajvkorn

Which part of the mod being in alpha state you don't understand? Seriously. Do you even KNOW what alpha is?

Whatever, just go already.

Edited by SmokingAce