Sign in to follow this  
wrex1285

Most satisfying revenge

Sorry of the wall of text, but this is a good story!

So the story starts out here on the forums. I start a post to trade some of my spare gps's and nvg's for some sniper rifles, so I commit to a trade, talk out the details over skype, and we meet up in cherno. We meet up at the fire station and I check the guys alice immediately and notice there is no 50 cal in his back pack. Next thing I know I get murdered and they hang up the skype call.

Being the determined person I am I feed myself to some zombies and finally get a good spawn in cherno and head straight for the military tents and find a remington shotty. As I am approaching the fire station I hear a tractor driving around behind it. To my amazement these morons are driving the tractor around to park it in the station. As soon as they get it parked they have a mess of zombies to clear so I take that as a chance to blast the guy i was talking with over skype into oblivion. I ended up dying to another guy with an M4 CCO SD though.

Here is where it starts getting really fun. I decided to give it another go and try to get that tractor from these idiots. A few more suicides and I end up in cherno again rocking a shiny new lee einfield. These guys call me back in skype this time through their group call instead of a one on one call and apologize for robbing me then hang up on me, but the big mistake was just hanging up on me and not removing me from the cal all together. I mute my mic about 5 minutes later and press join call. Now i can hear them talking about who is going where.

Now I go find a nice position high up over looking the station because I over heard two of them say they are on the roof. I get nice and comfy and start letting the lead fly. I kill one in the stair well, one on the lower part of the roof that you can jump off of, and one DC's like a bitch. I have the last guy pinned down in the station so we play the waiting game.

Another guy jumps in the call not even noticing me and says he has a heli on another server. So I server hop to other server and gun down the Alt-F4 'ing pussy as he is spawning in and basically gets what he deserves for aborting in a gun fight.

Being cautious I only carried one gps to the trade and stashed the rest of my gear on the way. I lost a gps, but I gained a shiny M4 CCO SD, a winchester, and all the ammo I can carry.

Though I did miss out on the tractor as i server hopped I still ended on top IMO, so ty guys for the gear and nearly putting me back at bandit status. It was a worthy trade.

FYI: Even though I am sure they will change their names do not trade with Skull, Pulp, or Afro. I did'nt get the other names sorry. Also, Watch out for SkullxGamer on the forums and never trade with that forum tag.

• Like 13

That was freaking awesome man. They got what they deserved. Betraying someone in a trade, even in this game is very low and the people that do it don't deserve to live. Great story yo.

Yessssss!!!!! Great story :). Next time screen cap a video if you can :D

That was a great story :D I'm glad you were able to give them justice! You have my beans :3

Hah, I've read some stories on the DayZ mod forums. But this is by far the best I've seen. You have my beans.

Thanks guys, this is by far one of the funnest and most memorable moments i have had in this game. I am glad you guys get a kick out of it as well. I re-discovered this post in my content and decided to bump it since it was such great come back.