Sign in to follow this  
Pein (DayZ)

Putting together very small survivor group

Hello. This will be my second thread for putting together a small group of DayZ players. In my previous thread, I was just looking for one or two people to group up with and play, but my computer ended up going to crap so I was not able to play with the ones that joined with me. I apologize for randomly disappearing on you.

This time I'm putting together 4 or 5 players to group up and survive in the DayZ world. Maybe even record some footage and put together a youtube channel to upload our footage to for the fun of it. See where we can go with it.

As stated in my previous thread, I don't care how old you are as long as you're mature and very serious about the game. Things like yelling and screaming because you died or lost something will not be tolerated, it's unnecessary and just makes every one else mad. I DO require you to have a microphone, though. It makes communication SO much easier.

I will need you guys who are interested to give me a small bit of information when you reply to my thread.

Things like :

Timezone/Location -

Experience -

Gameplay Style -

Why do you want to join? -

In regards to Gameplay Style, it's simply how you go about playing the game. Keeping to yourself, sneaking in and out of towns, etc etc.

I will message you on these forums with a reply and information for my teamspeak server and etc.

Edit : Something I did not make clear, my fault. I apologize. Teamspeak 3 will be our main way of communication.

Edited by Pein

I'm in. I live in ATL Georgia. Eastern timezone UTC -5. I play a lot. I have had numerous vehicles and currently carry an aws. I play stealthy, moving from car spawn to car spawn, never shining a light. I find one, and move from downed chopper to chopper looking for gear. I use skype. Let me know.

Why do I want to join?

My RL friend just went on vacation so now Im rolling solo. Need ppl to help fix cars. A team of about 4-5 sounds right.

Edited by Gnar

Things like :

Timezone/Location - EST

Experience - Been playing for 2 days know the basics and how to get around town and avoid zombies, fine ammo etc....

Gameplay Style - Serious but at the same time i like to have fun

Why do you want to join? - I am in need of a group

Timezone/Location - BC, Canada ( PST -8)

Experience - Fresh, but i am a hardcore gamer so i'll pick it up fast :)

Gameplay Style - very passive, and i try to avoid confrontation at all costs.

Why do you want to join? - Looking for a group of survivors to live long and prosper with :)

Edited by Cannabiss

Timezone/Location - GMT/UTC

Experience - Enough to know where decent stuff spawns and how to fight zombies/avoid them.

Gameplay Style - Well explore, looking for loot. Helping/killing players (only when necessary ) on the way.

Why do you want to join? - Well I have no friends to play with :blush: So I'd like to join up with a few others!

Timezone/Location - Central America

Experience - Decent, not at the level where I have more loot than I can imagine but I have military grade weapons. I play a lot.

Gameplay Style - I like to have fun, Love to laugh and enjoy the game with some friends :) I like LMGs and stuff that goes boom.

Why do you want to join? - Cus I was looking for a small group :D

Timezone/Location - UTC +1/Belgium

Experience - I have the game since a little week now, plenty of previous gaming experience so i'm picking up quickly.

Gameplay Style - My main goal would be establishing a proper safe zone and making regular stealthy trips

Why do you want to join? - The game is extremely challenging on your own, not to mention the fact that silences during the long walks can get a little boring. I think being part of a team is gonna bring so much more depth to the game. Not to mention longer survival :D.

I'm 24. Add me on Skype please: schijtisomhooggast

Timezone/Location - florida/orlando timezone (i forget)

Experience -a week, i'll play all night/day i'm pretty familliar with electro and can navigate myself pretty well with the map

Gameplay Style -i prefer sneaking, covering my friends with a sniper or dmr (i currently have one of the small ak's and a 1911)

Why do you want to join? -i would like to be with a group, i usually don't have free time when my friends do

Thank you everyone for taking interest, I responded to a few who have not replied back. I've decided to put up my Teamspeak address, if you are still intrested, feel free to come onto my Teamspeak 3 server.

The address is

dayzsurvive.servegame.com

Timezone/Location - I live in Europe

Experience - I have been playing for a while now, and i am pretty experienced at not getting my head blown off by random bandits or mauled by zombies

Gameplay Style - I like to have fun in the game, but when i need i can be serious

Why do you want to join? - I need a group of people to have my back when i am trying to find cars and doing whatever

Other - I am 17 years old and i have a microphone, i mostly use skype, but if need be i can use teamspeak

Contact info : Skype - Axxulman

Edited by Axxassin