Sign in to follow this  
LetsbeFriends!

My first impressions (Aka im a special snowflake so look @ my thread)

So a friend and I finally got into some Dayz action. It has been mixed with good some bad and of course the ugly. My first life I didn't quite understand that crouching / crawling would lower the chances of me getting train wrecked by zombies I figured this out ~ 2 lives in. When I finally started actually playing the game I spawned near some army base/airfield thing and found myself an AKM with quite a few magz + a new backpack. Little did I know that this damn gun is a dinner bell so after I used it to kill one zombie to test out the new shiny i got swarmed by ~30 ended up killing them all but with all the noise another player found me and acquired my body.

Day 2 (daytime) I started life number 4 near some plain houses that ended up having a hatchet and some food in it. I ran in the road (dumbass i know..) until I got sniped :(.

Life 5 I spawned nearish cherno met a cool dude named chuck who found me looting the grocery store I acquired a double barrel (Pos), ammo, map, knife, nocs, and he told me i should prolly GTFO of cherno because it is a warzone. So far this life is still going strong and my friend just got home going to try and find him now so we can meet up and get it goin.

Welcome to DayZ

You should be blessed knowing 'Chuck' did not put a bullet through your skull.

Yeah i caught onto that lol.