Sign in to follow this  
w00tr4ng3@hotmail.com

Looking for tactical squad/clan/team

I'm 17, I'm experienced in ARMA 2/Day Z and been playing Day Z for about 3 weeks.

I'm looking for a UK based squad/clan/team to play with who will perform tactical ops, raiding enemy camps and citites/towns.

I am very serious about playing Day Z and looking for a group who can handle banter and know how to have a good laugh, as well as use tactical shit.

I know how to joke around and am considered a funny lad.

~~ Message me on here or add my xfire/steam: xhabyster if you're interested in recruiting me.

Edited by teez

Sure, i've been playing DayZ a while with my group of friends, i love em but they're a bunch of morons :P. They just start shooting each other and i havent really been able to go anywhere other than cherno/elektro. And we've only managed to go up to Stary once, in which 3 out of the 5 of us died because they were effing around. I just want to play seriously and be able to have a bit of a laugh at the same time.

I only have an M4A1 and a CZ550, one of my friends is a bit bossy and we dont really get a chance to have any of the l33t good stuff.

Is your offer still up?

Sure, i've been playing DayZ a while with my group of friends, i love em but they're a bunch of morons :P. They just start shooting each other and i havent really been able to go anywhere other than cherno/elektro. And we've only managed to go up to Stary once, in which 3 out of the 5 of us died because they were effing around. I just want to play seriously and be able to have a bit of a laugh at the same time.

I only have an M4A1 and a CZ550, one of my friends is a bit bossy and we dont really get a chance to have any of the l33t good stuff.

Is your offer still up?

Where are you guys based, what's your playstyle?

Where are you guys based, what's your playstyle?

I dont really play with them anymore, but im in England. My preffered playstyle is to sneak around and take out players/zombies stealthily if possible.