Sign in to follow this  
qbicfeet

If I see someone driving a vehicle, should I pursue him?

Title. I'm at the northeast airstrip btw (near Olsha), and the two vehicles I've seen this playsession (a white pickup truck and a tractor) have been heading north, most likely towards someone's hiding spot. Where do you think they could be hiding, and is it worth my time searching around for them?

Thanks.

Edited by qbicfeet

Follow them. Keep a distance though. When you have the Coord's of their camp. Get a few friends to get some gear and meet you. Then... Go Ninja.

Hell yes, this is a once in a lifetime chance.

Take risks, and have fun.

Fucking follow the in the woods, if you have shitty gear, I would still go. You have the edge, surprise. Jump them when they are either sitting or organizing. Kill them with SD, or if you have a grenade throw one, but the vehicles might blow up.

Its the north east if its olsha, its up to you but bring supplies if your on foot

I was walking in cherno, and saw a white pickup. I began walking towards it, when i heard a car engine. I ducked behind cover, and then saw 3 guys driving towards me. I fired 2 MP% clips into their car, and it blew up. They all fell out, and were devoured by zombies. I moved in afterwards to get their gear. (Got an M240/M14) I went to go get teh white pickup truck, however i got shot and fled back into Cherno. Moral: GO AFTER THE FUCKING CARS

• Like 1

I was walking in cherno, and saw a white pickup. I began walking towards it, when i heard a car engine. I ducked behind cover, and then saw 3 guys driving towards me. I fired 2 MP% clips into their car, and it blew up. They all fell out, and were devoured by zombies. I moved in afterwards to get their gear. (Got an M240/M14) I went to go get teh white pickup truck, however i got shot and fled back into Cherno. Moral: GO AFTER THE FUCKING CARS

How did the truck blow up and then you went to get it o.o

• Like 1

Okay. Maybe I should have added that I searched the general area I last saw their vehicles at for about an hour before I logged off. I'm stocked up with cooked meat and water bottles so I guess I'll keep searching.

Any idea where though? Any popular spots in the northeastern region of the map? With the vehicle-reset-outside-the-map-stuff and all I assume they aren't hiding them outside the map.

I have both drivers' names too, any way I could gain an advantage with this?

No, he is a God and you are a lowly ant.

Be thankful you were blessed to be in his presence in the first place.

No, he is a God and you are a lowly ant.

Be thankful you were blessed to be in his presence in the first place.

What? :S

Alright, it's getting late and I'm not going to bother searching for them any further.

SE 20, Vehicles last seen heading north from Olsha. Finders keepers :)