Sign in to follow this  
MihalopouloZ

FIX the TENTS

We found 14 tents till now in 1.7.2.4 and still dissapearing.. Tents are pointless...

We tested 14 tents in different servers and still are bugged.

Edited by papsh

Our Groups tents are fine 0_o. Maybe Save them when you take/put something in them? They're not all saved together so you have to do them 1 by 1.

Edited by Hawky

Our Groups tents are fine 0_o. Maybe Save them when you take/put something in them? They're not all saved together so you have to do them 1 by 1.

I am jealous. I assume they still dupe?

i cant even get my tent to place

I've had to attempt what seemed like 100 times to get it to go down in a good spot. A terrible spot, wide open and flat, should take less than ten tries. It's buggy.

i cant even get my tent to place

I know. Same here. But when you keep trying you will pitch the tent. But tents are full of bags atm. One of our team died cause he is was near the pitching , items dissapear , tents dissapear and another bug is when you manage to pitch it you cannot access the tent. We tryed all corners...

there is a trick to placing them, but getting them to store items or not dupe/ respawn every restart is another issue.

I guess them tracking ID's past 1m has nothing to do with actually making them work.