Sign in to follow this  
python_1338

So i was flying heli with mates and BOOM SERVER restart?!

so i reconnected on the DE server and heli is gone... It took me like 4 hours find all parts and fix heli...

I just found new heli so im about to find all parts again, but server restarts are daily right? Im kinda pissed off right now, any suggestions, how to prevent this?

Thanks for reply

peace

There is a very simple way to avoid this... purchase your own server and you control the restarts.

If that is not feasible then an equally effective measure would be to simply keep your helicopter parked on the ground.

there are several reasons on why an admin restarts the server......both good and bad reasons ;)

I suggest to find a server with stable restarts and warning messages before the restart to avoid further trouble.

Edited by Arch0N

so we fixed another heli and we were refueling heli on the ground and AGAIN SERVER RESTART, its just stupid...

could you help me how can i find server with stable restarts or warning messages? I've been playing on DE servers.

UK6 has announced restarts. Messages displayed at 30,25,20,15,10,5,4,3,2,1 minutes before restart, you can't miss it.

Take note other server owners - this is how it should be done.

Nothing you can do will save your chopper. They simply DO NOT SAVE EVER NO MATTER WHAT! So yeah fix it up and enjoy the shit out of it before a scriptkiddie kills your rotor and engine and ejects you, OR the server restarts and you are stranded miles away from anywhere and you have to run back and repair the chopper again if you want to fly. Trust me both have happened to me. script kiddies x3 now, desync and server restart x1.

UK6 has announced restarts. Messages displayed at 30,25,20,15,10,5,4,3,2,1 minutes before restart, you can't miss it.

Take note other server owners - this is how it should be done.

Yeah, I play the UK9 hardcore server, never had any problems.