Sign in to follow this  
lodo13

Looking to form a squad of 3-4 people. (Medium/High Skilled)

I'm looking for 3-4 people to form a squad. NO NOOBS. This is going to be a serious squad when it needs to be serious. No one under 16, mic is required, perferably from America(for time zone), and again must be skilled. I'm looking for people who play A LOT. All day dayz!

I would join you but in all actuallity you would probably be the noobiest one in the group

• Like 2

I would join you but in all actuallity you would probably be the noobiest one in the group

I bet your penis must be massive

• Like 3

Skill tiers in a bug-infested alpha mod of a military simulator that no team plays seriously, hmmmm.

What would you call a high skilled player, or even better, name a team?

Skill tiers in a bug-infested alpha mod of a military simulator that no team plays seriously, hmmmm.

What would you call a high skilled player, or even better, name a team?

squad play, teamwork ? and high skilled as in knowing the game and being able to do way more than just survive

• Like 1

im interested, need a team while my friend is getting a new pc :) skype: they_call_me_jonsey

I bet your penis must be massive

wow you must be a flaming homosexual bringing a mans penis into a random argument

• Like 1

wow you must be a flaming homosexual bringing a mans penis into a random argument

It's like I'm REALLY talking with a 12 year-old, wow!

• Like 1

A friend and myself play quite a bit. Although lately we haven't played as much, due to waiting for the graphical glitch to be fixed. We have a TS3 server and play with a few other people also, however they are fairly noob (still learning the game) and casual in mindset. We have recently been looking for a guild/clan to join, that partakes in tactically raiding others and is more hardcore in mindset. We play mostly evenings PST, send me a PM or add me on steam (Carthage1986) if interested.

Name: Sporkis

Zone:PST: Pacific Standard Time (USA)

Experience: Roughly 2 Months

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

Edited by Legendary Fox

I'm looking for 3-4 people to form a squad. NO NOOBS. This is going to be a serious squad when it needs to be serious. No one under 16, mic is required, perferably from America(for time zone), and again must be skilled. I'm looking for people who play A LOT. All day dayz!

me and my 2 friends are very skilled and looking for one other player. Add me on skpe stevenb932012