Sign in to follow this  
Dr Kanellos

Wilderness DebugLand Inventory Glitched

I spawned into the Wilderness today. I moved around for a minute and realized that I'm in debug, but I saw someone out a ways. Ran over to him and checked his pack. He had a granade that I took but put back so I could possibly prevent any glitches or anything. I guess it was too late. I aborted and exited ARMA. When I reconnected I ended up in Chernogorsk with said grenade in my inventory. Is there any way to solve this or am I doomed to a single grenade on the coast of Chernogorsk?

I still have my zed kills and days played. No idea what or how it happened but it pisses me off that I lose things so easily. Last time I lost things because I spawned up and got killed before I could see past the loading screen.

I've tried spawning in 4 times now. Everytime I do I throw the grenade abort and recconect or shut down the game and start up again. Every time that damn grenade comes back. Is there anything I can do?

Blew myself up. Sucks that the game just screwed me like that. If there was a way to get my things back that would be nice.