How do you guys do it to get nvgs? I only aquired them once and that was because my friend gave me some. I've been trying for a few days now on the Nw airfield barracks but no luck. You think I'd have better luck just looking for heli crash sites instead?

• Like 1

Airfield and crash sites are the only places I have found them at all. Probably on the right track. They are pretty rare too. A lot of people are probably just duplicating them once someone in their group finds them.

• Like 1

I go west and north parts of the map to search some camps. Tents are glitched now and duping items so expect to find massive amount of stuff :) Of course this varies by server - sometimes I just have boring trip in the woods and sometimes I hit the motherload of stuff :D

i can probably trade you a pair of nvgs tonight about 9 pm eastern time if youd like to make me an offer

an easy way is to camp like starry or something at night and kill like a server hopper or heli crashes. so many people camp, farm, or server hop the barracks i havnt seens anything good in a barracks for awhile.

I got nvg from killing a sniper, then I found a crap load of gear last night when I found a bus loaded with gear

Thanks guys, I might as well just look for a bandit to kill or find a camp, not that ive come across any of those either :/.

Crunchy: anything in particular that you might be looking for?