f. fricovsky

M203 Kill at Balota Airstrip

real hero ladies and gentlemen, that was some serious bandit right there

Edited by skilit

as much as i want a 203 kill id never get it on a fresh spawn or even record it to show off on the forums...congrats sir youre so good at the game you can kill unarmed people.

Wow, you are tough. He might have killed you with his ... bandage.

Y'know, I don't have a problem with bandits. I really don't. But if you're gonna be a murderous psychopath, own it. Don't say, "Someone shot me once, so now I kill everyone." That's the lamest copout in the world, because the only person who can't use that excuse is the very first person who killed another player ever.

Like I said, I was shot and died 4 times at the airstrip and ran back everytime to get this gun.. I wasnt taking any chances how was I suppose to know he was unarmed

Like I said, I was shot and died 4 times at the airstrip and ran back everytime to get this gun.. I wasnt taking any chances how was I suppose to know he was unarmed

why didnt you leave after getting the gun instead of trying to go into combat again after dying 4 times? i doubt u died 4 times and ran back everytime just for an m16

Do what you wanna do, man. Just don't post this sort of thing and expect to get anything besides mockery. Also, editing video is REALLY easy these days. If you're gonna post a five-second money shot, cut out the running around that surrounds it.

• Like 1