Sign in to follow this  
quacksnooze

Dear Bandits in LU287

I would like to thank you for two things, how bad your camp placement was and for the guns me and my friend got. I mean seriosly, who makes a camp with high grade gear on top of the hill near old fields (200-300m from stary). I got a bunch of gear, like two l86 lws, and some ammo, also there were bunch of left over weapons, like more l86's, Fn FAL NVG sight thingy's, and some ammo. Oh, not to mention the AS50 I got. Too bad you guys didn't have any NVG's or ghillie suits, though I got myself some camo's. Thanks for everything, also someone with a really bad aim tried to snipe us (missed 5 shots). I am going to assume that it was one of your buddies. I am going to say one more time of how grateful I am for your guys support in my adventures of DayZ. <3.

P.S. I left you guys a bike there, which I also used to trash your tents, oopsie!

lol they sound like hackers or dupers, so you haven't actually effected them that much at all.

lol they sound like hackers or dupers, so you haven't actually effected them that much at all.

To be honest, I don't really care, I am happy that I got myself some of the best gear in the game. :P

Actually, I'd almost prefer the bike.

Bikes are so flying awesome in this game, no fuel, no noise and sooo speedy offroad.

Actually, I'd almost prefer the bike.

Bikes are so flying awesome in this game, no fuel, no noise and sooo speedy offroad.

I had to leave the bike because I was with my friend.