Sign in to follow this  
outline1810

Mother of hacker in US #500 detail inside !!

Just a few minutes ago, my group decided to join this server US #500 (1.2.4/95417)[VET][GMT+1] Multiplay :: Gameserver. After 10000 times loading, we met and fought with 2 person with tag (H.E.C.U)Toshiro and (H.E.C.U)Tommy in the mountain near Elektro, 4 of us died, 1 disconnected and they didn't even bother to loot our item. We managed to kill them and found out one of them hold a ''hot'' gear

ob9vf.jpg

lnvph.jpg

After they respawn, i walk down the mountain and see one of them, carry a AS50 !! I know because i follow him, report his position to my teammate and when he's chasing me to revenge, my buddy shoots him down and his name appear (H.E.C.U)Tommy was killed. I don't know how fast this kid get this stuff after he respawn when i hide all our teammate and his corpes. I hope this retard clan will be banned forever in every single server.

Why would anyone ever play on US 500? I see hacking reports on that server almost every day....

Why would anyone ever play on US 500? I see hacking reports on that server almost every day....

There are like 15 US #500's.