Sign in to follow this  
Vescend

ATV Alive in dayz?

So..i was just wondering, in my camp of cars (i got with collecting cars and atv's to store my stuff in) my ATVs just keep on disappearing :( , its like they walk awey, when i park them they jump like crazy and start slowly gliding awey and i have to park em into a tree to make em stop, so sometimes when i log in i can find my ATV 1000m awey from where i parked it and it keeps on jumping and moving slowly.

so now when i parken my atv and have not been playing for 2 days i log back in and its gone, been looking for it all over but he ran awey from me..im such a bad owner :( ..can you guys tell me why he left me? what did i do wrong? why do my ATVs keep on leaving me like this? :(

So..i was just wondering, in my camp of cars (i got with collecting cars and atv's to store my stuff in) my ATVs just keep on disappearing :( , its like they walk awey, when i park them they jump like crazy and start slowly gliding awey and i have to park em into a tree to make em stop, so sometimes when i log in i can find my ATV 1000m awey from where i parked it and it keeps on jumping and moving slowly.

so now when i parken my atv and have not been playing for 2 days i log back in and its gone, been looking for it all over but he ran awey from me..im such a bad owner :( ..can you guys tell me why she left me? what did i do wrong? why do my ATVs keep on leaving me like this? :(

turn that engine off!

no but seriously make sure you are parking it on even ground, atvs like to roll downhill