Mortek

Looking for an RP group

Hello Hello! Looking for a group of RP'ers to play with! I am not a master at this game but neither am I new, I'd make a great addition to any team (I like to think) time zone is GMT -5, playing times are all over the place. Mainly play late at night.

I will meet up with you bro I have a group I roll with and we are in need of another hand. Most the time we have two of us to watch are uav and one run into the towns but we have been running into bandits hiding in towns.so that's where you can help us ether chill at the car or gather supplies for are camp.We use teamspeak to chat to eachother if you like the idea of joining with us we will be glad to take you in as one of are own. Send me a private message if you want to join are teamspeak.we also have a Huey hidden away that almost has a full tank.

i know this doesnt really involve me but im sort of looking for a group too and if your looking for some extra people im sure i could help out :)

Well jojo are you online now?? I'm about to hop on my other team members are asleep at the moment we played 24 hours nonstop lol but I can't get enough and I really want are base complete we have barbwire all around it and 14 tents almost maxed out with items private message me if your down and i will give you the teamspeak and server we are on I don't want to say on the forums. Due to risk of someone trying to raid us.

I'll be happy to join you itsneosbie. I need some people to play with as well :]

Hahaha guys you kinda hijacked his thread and also I think the thing he is looking for the most is "RP aka Role Playing" which if your interested in Mortek just send me a PM.