Sign in to follow this  
prush98

DayZ is 100% Unplayable!!! (PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!)

So here is my big problem. I installed DayZ with SixLauncher and will find a server, but once I get past the loading screen to get on a server the game freezes. If you look at the pic, it shows the screen where it freezes. I have tried everything I can think of from reinstalling arma and DayZ, to reinstalling SixLauncher, to installing it manually, and waiting for two hours at the frozen screen to see if it loads. Also, when it freezes I can still move the mouse around on the screen, but when I start Task manager, it says ArmA isn't responding. And now I can't join normal ArmA Vanilla servers. So could someone please post a solution.

*EDIT*

The problem has now been fixed. Thanks to everyone who helped, you have my beans.

post-26123-0-96531400-1343930159_thumb.p

Edited by prush98

How about pressing OK down left? Or lowering your graphic setting

Also update Battleye, DayZ and Arma

How about pressing OK down left? Or lowering your graphic setting

Also update Battleye, DayZ and Arma

Everythin is up to date, and I can't press the button because everything is frozen.

100% that picture is too small and doesnt help at all.

You should be able to click ok from that screen and load into the game. The fact that your there tho on that screen to me tells me its something your end and internet related.

Firewall, Router something like that. What firewall do you use, is ArmAII Beta allowed thru it fully? tried reseting your router? restart windows etc.

My guess would be your firewall or something though.

As said above. Make sure everything is up to date.

And i agree with lowering your graphics settings to very minimal just to see if it fixes it.

Have you tried running everything as admin?

Edited by Jtyler1995
  • Like 1

100% that picture is too small and doesnt help at all.

You should be able to click ok from that screen and load into the game. The fact that your there tho on that screen to me tells me its something your end and internet related.

Firewall, Router something like that. What firewall do you use, is ArmAII Beta allowed thru it fully? tried reseting your router? restart windows etc.

My guess would be your firewall or something though.

I had to make the picture small or else t was too big, but that's just the screen it happens on. It isn't internet related becasue my parents are divorced and I've tried it at both houses and I restarted windows and my routers. I don't know if it's my firewall, how would I check that.

Thanks

As said above. Make sure everything is up to date.

And i agree with lowering your graphics settings to very minimal just to see if it fixes it.

Have you tried running everything as admin?

Yeah I tried running everything as Admin.

I had to make the picture small or else t was too big, but that's just the screen it happens on. It isn't internet related becasue my parents are divorced and I've tried it at both houses and I restarted windows and my routers. I don't know if it's my firewall, how would I check that.

Thanks

Got to your setting and disable your firewall then run it.

Could this just be extreme lag when hitting this screen?

• Like 1

Got to your setting and disable your firewall then run it.

Could this just be extreme lag when hitting this screen?

No I've waited an hour after the screen froze and nothing happened, but I'll try the firewall.

No I've waited an hour after the screen froze and nothing happened, but I'll try the firewall.

Alright. Just keep the post updated. and edit the original post if the issue is fixed.

• Like 1

So here is my big problem. I installed DayZ with SixLauncher and will find a server, but once I get past the loading screen to get on a server the game freezes. If you look at the pic, it shows the screen where it freezes. I have tried everything I can think of from reinstalling arma and DayZ, to reinstalling SixLauncher, to installing it manually, and waiting for two hours at the frozen screen to see if it loads. Also, when it freezes I can still move the mouse around on the screen, but when I start Task manager, it says ArmA isn't responding. And now I can't join normal ArmA Vanilla servers. So could someone please post a solution.

*EDIT*

The problem has now been fixed. Thanks to everyone who helped, you have my beans.

Thats what the forums is here for mate :D!

Alright. Just keep the post updated. and edit the original post if the issue is fixed.

I finally got into a server! Though it isn't one hundred percent definite. So I'll keep it updated in case I freeze again.

I finally got into a server! Though it isn't one hundred percent definite. So I'll keep it updated in case I freeze again.

Alright! Be safe. Live long! Zombies are lurking everywhere!

• Like 1

Alright! Be safe. Live long! Zombies are lurking everywhere!

OK, so now when I get to the screen where it satys joining server, the game freezes

OK, so now when I get to the screen where it satys joining server, the game freezes

Lol thats a common dayz bug xD That will happen

What was the FIX in the end for the frozen server screen? :huh: I haven't been able to figure it out of all those suggested ideas above. I'm facing the exact same issue myself, and been fighting it for a week now.