SVD Camo

AS50

M4A1 CCO SD

Antibiotics

Camo Clothing

Bear Traps

Write me a pn if you are interessted!

Edited by nebu

no sorry, dont need another cco sd, want holo and acog so my collection is complete;

yes i mean the m16a4 ACOG

Edited by nebu

Might be able to help you out but don't need anything other than antibiotics and maybe another SVD camo for one of the guys in the group. PM me and lets get some contacts for each other.

what weapon can you offer?

holo or acog?

+ push

Edited by nebu

Had so much trouble dropping my M16A4 ACOG today, every time I logged back it appeard in my backpack again, now I finally got rid of it and stumble upon this thread.. Though I really don't need anything you're offering anyway.

you mean the M4A1 Holo with Grenade launcher right, because ingame it just says M4A1 Holo but mine does have the nad launcher. it has the red holo scope

If thats the one your after ill more than willing to trade it for the SD version.

you mean the M4A1 Holo with Grenade launcher right, because ingame it just says M4A1 Holo but mine does have the nad launcher. it has the red holo scope

If thats the one your after ill more than willing to trade it for the SD version.

I'm not sure if the m4 w/ nade launcher is legit item. I've never seen one in game. Only m16 203

What would you trade the camo clothing for? I dont have either of those weapons you asked for, but perhaps we can arrange come to an agreement on somthing else?

Can offer at least one if not both of them for the antibiotics in large enough quantity. I would think 3-4 antibiotics should cover 1 weapon.

I'm not sure if the m4 w/ nade launcher is legit item. I've never seen one in game. Only m16 203

from the database:

M4A1 Holo

Quick Facts

m4a1-holo.png

The M4A1 Holo is a modified version of the M4A1 with a Holographic Sight for close quarters engagements and a M203 Grenade Launcher. It can use both standard and suppressed magazines, wich will lower the weapon's range but zombies will react as it was a silent shot. They will still create a normal muzzle flash and sound normal to players.

Along with the M16A2 M203, the M4A1 Holo is one of the few guns with a grenade launcher attached, which can be used by selecting it with the "F" key and having a grenade in your sidearm ammo slots. With this weapon, the flip up leaf sight cannot be used, unlike the M16A2 M203. This makes aiming with the grenade launcher more difficult, making misses a common occurrence. The launcher can fire 40mm grenades of high explosives, flares both white and green and smoke grenades.

Greetings

We can offer you a

M4A1 Holo SD (we are not sure if its legit, got it a few days ago by shooting down some guy)

M16A4 ACOG

We are interested in

AS50

Bear Traps