Sign in to follow this  
jackwhitter

Disconnect Wall of Shame

Please post up your server and the people who disconnected shamefully during a firefight. with their name and last 7 of GUID

Edited by jackwhitter
  • Like 3

I played 10 mintues ago and a guy named jackwhitter disconnected when I shot him in the back. Havent found him yet, have you?

Rocket's already implementing a tracking feature to collect data on players who disconnect.

Is this not in regards to killing players that disconnect more than once in a short period of time? There's no public shame in that, just personal punishment.

this is for people who disconnect during a firefight on our server. i can not ban them, so they will be shamed, instead.

can't tell, don't play on servers with nameplates (everyone seems to dc as they are about to die, not after). shame on you!

Edited by Dankine

My character Agent 35643.

I disconnect it you miss. Don't miss and you'll kill me - miss, and well, I'll leave the server because I can.

• Like 1

My character Agent 35643.

I disconnect it you miss. Don't miss and you'll kill me - miss, and well, I'll leave the server because I can.

Agreed. Many people have been able to dissconnect just because I miss the shots due long range, and same thing when they shoot me :)