Sign in to follow this  
Mozcov

SCO 27 Cheating again and abusing admin

Yet again the OM6 clan are cheating, we were watching them running round their camp yesterday before logging off(all but 1 OM6 left) we raided the camp and found all sorts including an AS50 with thermal scope and indestructible heli, satchel charge and as50 wouldnt do anything. we stole v3, offroader and atv with a load of legit weapons and went far west. I logged in today by the v3 where i logged off and after checking round for a few minute with l85 that i found legit weeks ago and being definite no 1 was around i had a drink and all of a sudden my character of 3 weeks with over 700 z kills died for no reason, no shot, no hourglass and no way i could have been shot hid in ghillie suit in tree without moving facing to the north which was off map and definitely had no people around after checking with thermals. There server locked and my friends couldnt get on to retrieve my kit and were scared to anyway because of their cheats. Please ban this cheating clans server, the only player left yesterday after watching them was called obvious hacker.

Luckily my friend had bandycam running yesterday so proof will be provided later when its sent to me.

• Like 1

To start with, I am not an abusing admin, how could I be? Our server host already has a feature that shuts down dayz servers that are locked within the game. I am actually devistated, literally devistated at the amount of bullshit your trying to land us in. Indestructible Heli? Satchel Charges? We found that Heli on Skalisty Island and we repaired it with parts we got from Solnichiney, not only that, but that AS50 TWS you speak of, we killed a hacker that kept on calling airstrikes in Elektro and got his AS50 TWS, and we've been keeping it in storage ever since, as none of us want to use it as it is against the rules, hence why we didnt use it, but now that its in your use, you are the one breaking the rules.

We have a VERY large clan on this server, and there is currently another clan that we work with also, we set a global search to get our vehicles back, which we did along the border of debug plains - where everyone puts their camps/vehicles.

As I said before, I am litterally devistated at the fact you accuse us of hacking, We are a community for crying out loud, not some leet haxors clan. We bought our own server for OTHERS, such as yourself, not to hack, as that would be plain stupid.

+1 This team is hardly cheating

We were having a run on the north of the map at 3am which is quite late and found what I assume to be your base. We were under a tree, and pretty much hard to see, but still, with only 4 other people connected on the server a heli managed to come on us instantly (like, it came from nowhere) and as soon as I heard the noise it was shooting on us.

It seems strange at this hour (03:00am) to be attacked so suddenly just when we're raiding a base and hidden under a tree...

We was only 8 players at this hours ...

Edited by Teddy78
  • Like 1

^^^ you are such a liar we was looking for players for a least 30m yestaday to kill and loot then as we flew over the tress we saw your tents and you say this happend at 3am well i was off dayz at 3am this happend at 2am so there 1 lie for starters and all so you battled log witch is agaist the rules of dayz so if your saying we should be banned you should aswell