Lando (DayZ)

STUCK ON LOADING

A couple days ago I restarted my computer after playing Dayz for a few hours and unfortunately I am now stuck on loading.

Yes, I have waited for more than 20 minutes and have tried over 20 servers and still nothing but loading.

Yes, I have tried back dating to a previous build with no success.

yes, I have update battleye and and reinstalled mulitple times.

yes, I have reinstalled arma and arma oa. No luck.

Yes, I have manually loaded Dayz and tried all the supposed fixes where i manually install rar files.

Yes, I have tried updating via six updater.

Yes, I have tried about every fix online.

No, this is not the loading with the white bar. This is the final black loading screen before you enter intp the game.

I am looking for support on this issue ffrom mods/admins. I have no idea why there isnt a sticky topic with this on the forum. It appears as though there are hundreds of people with the same problem.

I am looking for other ideas.

i am having the exact same problem as you! i just cant get into a game! we need someone to tell us how to get in or at least help!

What OS are you running? Just curious, because I found that I would get stuck on the loading screen in Windows XP but not in Windows 7.

Also, I updated the software on my graphics card and then it worked like a charm.

Running Windows 7, im on a dell xps 17. Id provide my cpu details but since I have been playing Dayz for about a month and had it running as recent as 2 days ago I dont think its neccesary. All software and drivers are up to date including graphic card.

Appreciate the suggestion.

Edited by Lando

I'm having the same problem, but only on a handful servers. Unfortunately, my "home server" where all my stuff is stashed is one of them. I've waited over 30 minutes on the "loading" screen to no avail. Weird thing is, it started happening monday afternoon. It worked fine on monday morning and there were no updates or other game changes in that meantime.

A few other servers take a bit to load (maybe one minute or so), but go through fine. Most others load almost instantly.

Edited by takfar

normally the loading time is based on server population but whether I got to a server with 0,1,10 or 20 people i am stuck at loading. Just tried 10 more servers and not one worked. At least for me this is not isolated to particular servers.

I know you said you tried this option and it didn't work but it seemed to work for me last night. Was playing and ping suddenly did a huge jump (from 30's all the way up to 550+) for no reason and got kicked from server. Tried logging back in and it said ping was back down to 30's but it would get to the black screen with "Loading" (no loading bar) and get stuck there. Did this for another 7 different servers with various players. Went to an older server that hadn't been updated yet and it loaded just fine. Can't remember what update they were running unfortunately. Hopefully it'll start working for you again soon.

Thanks for the input. I have tried running on old builds. I am on the currrent build right now but I will see if I can run the game on servers with old builds. I think i may have tried this already but good suggestion.

At least a handful of people experiencing this problem, wish we could get some official word on it..