Sign in to follow this  
B0x73r

WTF is going on.

To sum up what i'm about to say, or if you CBA reading the whole post "This whole game is just one big BUG"

After now 3 months of playing DayZ it has became ever more apparent that nothing in this game works, i mean literally NOTHING.

I understand the whole Alpha stage argument and all that sh!7. But seriously can someone tell me one thing that's actually flawless?

Inventory menu:cant drop items on floor without half the time it disappearing.

Choppers: IF you can fix it and not still have a fuel leak then it will simply re-spawn fucked again after server restart

Cars: eat inventory, don't save gear, auto repair themselves.

Tents: eat gear and duplicate.

Hackers: able to kill everyone and drop them from sky.

Guillie/cammo clothing: Wipes your entire backpack

Graphics: make game unplayable with artefacting near military areas.

Log in: could be killed and respawned on coast with NOTHING.... Depends on your luck!

this is a scavenging based game and not 1 single "save" item works like its supposed to, meanwhile developers are busy adding loading screen pictures... WTF!!!

I have not had any problems in the last few days so this is not a butt-hurt complaining post but one which i hope gets seen by the people who can change this BS.

I love this game and it has so much potential and if it costs £100 to buy in future you can still count me in, but CMON show us you understand whats going on and show us your taking it seriously!

RANT OVER!

Put your hands in the air WUOOOO-OOOO-OOO!

Its party time, and don't listen to this little kid.

It's AAALPHA.

THERE WILL BE FIIIXES. Do you know what fixes are? Yes. They will solve the problem with many bugs.

Just be patient, you suck.

• Like 3

It's AAALPHA.

THERE WILL BE FIIIXES. Do you know what fixes are? Yes. They will solve the problem with many bugs.

She is right. I understand it is buggy and everything but part of this alpha period is to get rid of the bugs through testing different solutions. Our job of playing the of the game is to have fun and find bugs for the devs and give our insight on how to make the game better. So, if you can't deal with the bugs then just wait it out and pay the 100 whatevers when ever it becomes a stand alone.

• Like 1

all of those problems you listed have a decent enough 'work around'... except the artifacting which is rediculous and making the 'pvp' (fun) part of the game unplayable for me - but a fix is on the way.

oh... and the hackers, alt+f4ers and server hopping ghosters - but they're just douchebags, there's no shame in getting beaten by a hacker or exploiter.

To sum up what i'm about to say, or if you CBA reading the whole post "This whole game is just one big BUG"

After now 3 months of playing DayZ it has became ever more apparent that nothing in this game works, i mean literally NOTHING.

I understand the whole Alpha stage argument and all that sh!7. But seriously can someone tell me one thing that's actually flawless?

Inventory menu:cant drop items on floor without half the time it disappearing.

Choppers: IF you can fix it and not still have a fuel leak then it will simply re-spawn fucked again after server restart

Cars: eat inventory, don't save gear, auto repair themselves.

Tents: eat gear and duplicate.

Hackers: able to kill everyone and drop them from sky.

Guillie/cammo clothing: Wipes your entire backpack

Graphics: make game unplayable with artefacting near military areas.

Log in: could be killed and respawned on coast with NOTHING.... Depends on your luck!

this is a scavenging based game and not 1 single "save" item works like its supposed to, meanwhile developers are busy adding loading screen pictures... WTF!!!

I have not had any problems in the last few days so this is not a butt-hurt complaining post but one which i hope gets seen by the people who can change this BS.

I love this game and it has so much potential and if it costs £100 to buy in future you can still count me in, but CMON show us you understand whats going on and show us your taking it seriously!

RANT OVER!

Hmm.. It's not a game. It's not done.

At this moment you can't even tell what the finished mod would be like, seeing as it is in ALPHA. It's even stated how this mod is an ALPHA when you download it. PLEASE NOTICE THAT.

I know people are posting this as I am writing my post, but people like you seem to be pretty slow at understanding.

jesus christ this game is filles with fucking trolling pricks. fuck you and grow the fuck up trolls

Edited by Triscuit

It's AAALPHA.

Pretty harsh but so true.

@ B0x73r next time you should choose your words more wisely and things you are trying to say will be heard.

1. Find an obvious problem to bitch about.

2. Be completely self-absorbed.

3. Become the savior of DayZ by ranting about it on the official forum.

Congratualtions! You have won the Internet. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

What an original thread.

First we heard any of these stuff.

We never encountered any bugs and we dont get any hackers on us.

My advice is to go to your kitchen,grab some milk and cookies and wait for the upcoming patches/fixes in the future.

Edited by VaultDweller

I dont even think people need to get off on the fact that this is "Alpha". This is just a mod. Its a private modification some guy did by himself without the help of the developers. He threw in a ton of different features that hadn't been tested.

I'm not sure if you have ever played other mods before for games like Battlefield 1942, or even Counter Strike, but some of those were aweful.

I dont blame them for not being able to fix this mod. I'm surprised they still provide support period. They are trying to balance their resources between preserving the mod that is Day Z and creating a brand new stand alone game. I'm not sure which I want more, but a small gaming developer dividing their finite resources into preserving this crap and building a game from the start up is tough.

And I'm sure they probably have their hands full half the time working with hackers to try and preserve some form of fairness

Sounds to me like OP has only been playing for 3 days, not 3 months.

People have been playing for months with the bugs and continue to enjoy their time playing because they understand what an alpha means. The mod will be fucked from time to time, so stop being a little girl and quit your crying.

• Like 1

listen to Deadpool, his mind may be twisted but his other self never lacks common sense :D

• Like 1

Fuck you all, kid????? lol ok ive been a gamer since half of you were nothing buy a mere stain on your parents mattress!

I should have also pointed out im one of the mugs who pay for servers for you "kids" to fkn play on.

And speaking of directing me to the bug reports thread, ive been there many many times but somehow the thread admin dont review/accept the post to be published. And in regards to me being a noob... nothing but LOL!

I should have also pointed out im one of the mugs who pay for servers for you "kids" to fkn play on.

Please, please tell me which server this is so I can be sure to blacklist it. That way I am not putting you out.

I don't play with entitled little tosspots who don't know what "alpha mod" means, one of the game requirements specifically says "balls".

Edited by Ulfhedjinn
  • Like 2

You payed for Arma II Combined Operations, not for DayZ.

Yet again, the mod is ALPHA. You are the tester, and you signed up for that YOURSELF.

If you think the game is too buggy, wait for standalone.

• Like 1

ohh them things that you had before i kicked them up into your throat?

ohh them things that you had before i kicked them up into your throat?

We_got_a_badass_over_here.jpg

Okay hardman, but I still want to know what server you "pay for". You're the one who brought it up with your bitching.

I don't play with entitled little tosspots who don't know what "alpha mod" means, one of the game requirements specifically says "balls".

just epic! i laughed so hard :D