Hibbins

High-Res Camo Suit & Ghillie Suit with BAF & PMC DLC

Hi guys!

Just wanted to show you what a big difference the DLC's make, I own PMC too and you can see abit of the high res civilian clothing in the first picture.

Camo Suit & Civilian Clothing

HDU7x.jpg

Ghillie Suit

oPNS4.jpg

- Hibbins

• Like 3

It just makes it harder for you to spot them. It's easier to spot the low-rez Ghillie suits than the survivor skins - just look for that darker green and the bush that shouldn't be there. This will just make your life a bit more hell. xD

While I enjoy mine, I kinda wish that it would make other players see you in increased res clothing. I look like I blend in with this shrub, but everyone else sees me as a guy who used scotch tape and some green manilla paper to make my ghillie.

Edited by Dev
  • Like 5

It just makes it harder for you to spot them. It's easier to spot the low-rez Ghillie suits than the survivor skins - just look for that darker green and the bush that shouldn't be there. This will just make your life a bit more hell. xD

I have thermal scope ;), but yeah I can agree on that it makes it harder for me to spot them w/o thermal but that's the fun and beauty of this game. I think everyone should see them like this as it is purposed to be seen, it's not supposed to be easy :)

The rest of the game is looking nice and as I'm running it on very high the world detail is very detailed and looking awesome so I feel that seeing theese low res players running around is kinda ruining the feeling for me.

• Like 3

That is exactly why no one uses the dlc. Lower res=easier to see someone.

The game is based on a simulator, so it should be played as one imo. If you are going to notch the graphics down to minimum just so you can spot other players easier you are kinda ruining the purpose of the game, as I said in the previous reply it is not supposed to be easy.

• Like 5

so question, if you have those 2 dlc's, of course on your screen you would see the better textures, but the other people playing the game w/o those 2 dlc's, will they still see you as a green blob?

so question, if you have those 2 dlc's, of course on your screen you would see the better textures, but the other people playing the game w/o those 2 dlc's, will they still see you as a green blob?

Yes, of course.

• Like 1

I am going to get the DLC for PMC and BAF, once it's installed do I have to adjust anything else to the game to use the hi res textures?

I am going to get the DLC for PMC and BAF, once it's installed do I have to adjust anything else to the game to use the hi res textures?

Nope I just installed the two DLC's and all the textures were high-res.

When you start to play Arma2 and not just DayZ, both DLCs will start being used alot more in alot of other missions.

Cars, guns, vehicles, units, choppers

There is a whole world of mods and missions out there which are amazing to play if you enjoy tactical warfare games.

Edited by BL1P

When you start to play Arma2 and not just DayZ, both DLCs will start being used alot more in alot of other missions.

Cars, guns, vehicles, units, choppers

There is a whole world of mods and missions out there which are amazing to play if you enjoy tactical warfare games.

Can you point some of them, sir ?

It's just the civilian and camo suit that's low res without the dlc's. Ghillie is hi-res without them.

• Like 1

Do i get a ghillie suit if i buy Operation Arrowhead: Private Military Company DLC??

in the dayz wik said.

Hi-res Ghillie Suit skins can be enabled by purchasing and installing the Operation Arrowhead: Private Military Company DLC.

Ghillie/camo/AS50/L85 are high res with the BAF DLC. Hero skin/starter skin are high res with PMC DLC