Mildley

Recruiting more survivors!

Hi there. I Mainly play on us server (and prefer not to shoot on sight)

Location: Montréal, Quebec (same timezone as Newyork -5 Gmt i think)

Role in a team: Usually the support role like Medic

Role in a firefight: I prefer the short/medium range people, to keep them alive in a firefight.

Weapon of choice: Shotgun.

What can i bring to the table? : I think i could help the team in making good decision in the right moment, trying to be always in the best covers possible so i could go in the field and heal my teamate whenever i can. I'm much more of a teamplayer than a lonewolf, i'm not Greedy on the loot. And the most important thing in this game, I'm trustable.

bump

31 male

Seattle, Wa

what i could bring to the them, hmmm. Well for starters i play on a regular basis, I'm not scared to go to areas, I'm good at finding supplies besides nvg or ghillies i can't find either of those to save my life! I like to have fun but not at the expense of others, i think I'm a fair player i'm not one to shoot on site.

Hello, you guys seem like a good small group who I would be interested in joining, below is post I just made to find a team who would be willing to take me on.

"Hello, my name is adam, however in the game my alias is Swagger_B

I have been playing quite often since I first installed the mod three weeks ago and have learned what to do and most importantly what not to do very fast through trial and error. Right now I have my longest survior yet, he is 4 days young, however I am well equipped for combat after sucessful lone wolf raids on Cherno, Elektro, and Stary. My survivor is dressed up in a ghillie, I have an M4A1 CCO, M14 AIM, a frag, a tent, and all the essentials to live off of nature. I still maintain my innocence, with 0 murders, however I have been ambush my a group of 3 at stary, and managed to put enough lead in them to allow me escape while dodging the snap, of their sniper covering their backs. I think its time for me to join a team because I'm tired of being the underdog when ever I go out for a raid for better equipment and there is a small group of survivors that I always have to sneak around. Anyways, if I sound like someone who can be an asset to you or your team, hit me up.

Other Info:

- I have a mic

- I live in Atlantic time zone (Est time zone + 1hr)

- in game name: swagger_b

- steam name: adammorrisey"

Obviously you asked for a bit more info that I didnt cover in the post...

Playstyle: Right now because I have been playing lone wolf, I have been playing mostly stealth, a get in and get out as fast as you can without bringing any attention to myself. However I am a veteran of FPS titles like BF3 and the older CoD games, so I can assume any role necessary. If you were to make me choose, I like being in the action, so I guess my answer would be medic/assault/scout.

What I can bring to the table: Most importantly I like having fun, and the best way to do that is playing with like minded people who have the same goal. Like I previously said, I am a veteran of FPS games and shooters the like, I started playing CoD 2 way back when It came out and fell in love with the tactical realism community of those games, and have never looked back since.

Playstyle : Don't really have a play style

i have good communication and i have a few months expericance and have raided the airfields a few times , i'v also been a spotter for a sniper

if your interested add me on skype lukerashleigh-ferguson

Dang I would totally join this group if I was older.

how old are you?

IGN:bill

Playstyle: tactical

what you can bring to the table ect: I can do just about anything. I don't know if you have any yet but i can be a spotter for one of the snipes you have.

I have a mic teamspeak ,vent, raidcall, skype, you name it i have it or can get it.

Playstyle: ATM preffering night time to avoid KOS kiddies. Otherwise dependant on weapon. Had a brief time doing some ethnic clensing with an m240. Usually preffer silenced weapons.

Mic: Yes

I've been playing this game for a few weeks and I think the time has come to team up people who have your back.

awesome post guys im trying to pm the ppl right now if i dont get to you sorry i can only do so much for right now as im at work lol

keep um coming if your wanting to join were still looking to expand

Edited by mark x

Playstyle: Haven't quite defined it yet. I do enjoy the occasional sneaking around town, suspense keeps me on my toes. I haven't put a huge amount of hours into the game yet, pretty much still a newbie at this point. Also never played Arma before, so I guess its my inauguaral run starting with DayZ lol. The game seems awfully slow alone, looking to have a few good times with a group of great players!

IGN: snojo800

Mic: Heck yes

Hey im 18 from Ireland and have a serious attitude towards this game and am getting sick of being killed by groups cause im on my own, would love to join your crew, i like to be quick on my feet for grabbing loot and only taking the shot when needed

cheers

Hello there,

My name is Chris, im 19. I'm a serious player and very mature but obviously keeping it fun and like being in a team and im sure we would get on well.

I'd be more then happy to join, im active all the time

*Edit - I'm from the UK and i have a mic.

Edited by Crizzle