Mildley

Recruiting more survivors!

Mark, just saw your post in my thread, i'm heavily equipped and can do over-watch or support (AS50,M649 SAW) Coyote Backpack, with the works and a Ghillie Suit. I can lend my SAW to anyone who needs it.

18, very mature

Playstyle:Overwatch/Support

Timezone:EST

Availability: I work 2-3 days a week and i'm very active

I'm very experienced in this game, I know how to play and most of all survive.

26, east coast . with mic / skype / ts3 , was looking at another clan but they have switched to the ACE mod . I do not require any gear or weapons from you, just a good sense of camaraderie as we blaze through chernarus. Typically i'd like to have a support role, i carry a l852aws and a m4a1 cco sd. have everything except nvg / ghillie , i recently died and lost them . shoot me a pm if you are still recruiting as i try to play daily.

very nice yea that sounds great tbh. once agian tho since jake made the post here im going to let him give you guys a pm and ik hes geting on the game tonight we normally play around 10:30 or 11pm to about 2 somtimes 4 or 5 am in the morning just depends. but ima let him take care of you guys and def give ya a shot. thx for posting.

I'm willing to join. I'm 20, im in texas, im pretty new to the game but ive read a bunch of guides and stuff, and am generally a very fast learner when it comes to video games. I'd be willing to help in whatever way i can. I have a mic and my steam account is spaceyacht if you need to contact me.

well everyone that posted ty and if more ppl wana post awesome like i said jake should be on and be pming the ones best fit were looking for a few not just one so hopefully we can get you in thx

I live in Louisiana and I am 16 years old, not squeky they piss me off to. Anyways, I can basically do whatever, though I am not very experienced at sniping, just havnt had the chance (which is one reason I am looking for a good squad, as I want to learn). Anyways, I know my way around the map and I feel I can be a decent help gearing up or for whatever else you need me for. I really can play all day as I dont have much else to do, and I do have a mic. You can contact me on steam or skype:

Steam: godsnipes

I have skype and a mic, i'm only 13 but not a squeaker, i'm mature. But i do have a speech impediment. I have a as50-m4a1 cco sd, and nvg's but no ghillie suit :(

Steam:bradenisbreezy

Playstyle: Sneaky, and I LOVE TO SNIPE!

Edited by BradenIsBreeZy

TO everyone I have started PM'ING people to start talking and meeting people (as we cannot meet with everyone at once) I will be getting to the rest soon! :)

I live in Kentucky

Playstyle: I'm pretty new to the game to be honest but I am a fast learner and I would really LOVE to have a team that I could actually enjoy the game with.

I have a mic

Steam:qv9

i also have Ts3 and Ventrillo.

And dont worry im not a squeaker and I have a lot of previous Clan experience from other games.

Hello, my name's Preston, been playing the game a few weeks, learned a few tricks, seen a few heli sites, made the NWAF trips and all that so I've learned a lot since I've started a few weeks back. Really atm I'm looking for a more stable atmosphere, more folks to play with, and with these 2; moving on to bigger and better things. I have a buddy I play with (we put in 7-8 hours a day at least usually) But we just feel like we're spinning our wheels, currently we're working on stable transportation and finding a safer area to set up shop. We work well together and we're both the "forerunner" or advanced scout type of players, we can move quick, safe and we're not afraid to throw down when we feel threatened ;) If you guys think we'd be a good fit we'd def be willing to pal around with ya a few nights and see what we can make happen :P But if not that's cool too, I appreciate your time and hope to hear from ya in the near future. Atm we do both have a few unsecured camps set up across a few servers but we're working on something more secure, both outfitted w/ GPS/NVG/RF/AS-50 TWS/M9 SD, and we've got a few 203's and other lil goodies stashed here and there :P But enough bragging, give us a shout if you're interested. forgot to mention steam Id is Kamuta11

P.S. I play under the name Big P and my buddy is Feral.

Edited by Big P

Playstyle: I could really do anything i could loot and i like being a medic or another soldier to command, anything is fine.

steam: Jaguar Jim

Dayz name: Rick Grimes

I have been looking to play with people for the month ive been playing i currently got some pretty decent gear and would like to play cooperative.

Edited by Jaguar Jim

well were are you from? what is your age? and do you have a mic to communicate?

Oh sorry, thought I posted it, meh. I am 28 from Alberta Canada and I play mostly evenings 6pm-11pm UTC -8 hrs,

I do have a mic and I play on US server mainly, since they get me the best ping. I have not killed in cold blood and rather die trying

to be nice and helpful than being an ass an just go apeshit on everybody...I try to loot as much as I can and try to help others

when I come across peeps. Then just hang out with them a little while :)

hey guys i know alot of you are thinking that you are not the match for the clan but dont take it like that we had a bunch of new ppl on the game with us and we were just getting ust to them. there is always room for more ppl in the clan right now and we will be adding more here shortly so def keep posting!!!

Playstyle- Stealthy (I really like to fully understand the situation Im going to put my self into)

Age - 17 ( Im far from a squeaker)

Location - East coast, NY

I have been playing more the lone wolf type since my camp was raided I still gear so I wouldn't be needing to take any weapons from you guys. I am wondering what kind of voice communication you use.

Name: zombi (in-game) / 3pidemiC (forums)

Playstyle: Looter

Mic: Yes

What I Can Bring: I am will to take risks for the better of the group. I have no problem putting myself in a dangerous situation if it means that my group benefits in some way. I am also great at communication and coordination.

Edited by 3pidemiC

Playstyle: I like to gather supplies and hack away at zombies when indoors. I don't shoot at sight either and never killed a single player. I do have a mic and play often.

thx guys for the post let me take a look right now just got on

20/M/CST

I have a mic, relatively new to the game. My playstyle is just survival. I'll do whatever it takes to get the supplies I need. If it means taking down people, zombies, or running into potential sniper fire.

Playstyle: Teamplayer, if im alone i usaly run into a town and pick of the zombies one at a time when i get inside a building then loot any useful items, unless i see other players then im usaly stealthy and very careful as ive encounterd quite alot of bandits -_-

Mic: Yes

What i can bring: Atm i dont have much items as i recently got killed by a bandit team, but im a teamplayer and do what the team needs me to do, if i need to play bait to save a mate ill do it, if i need to run into a town and get supplies while under gun fire ill do it. Id even die if it helped the team :P a bit sad dieing tho if u got nice loot xD but if i got nothing then it's no big deal at all :)