Sign in to follow this  
sylow

NL4 and NL40 Hacked

First played on NL4 NW airfield players had a huey 5 minutes later Huey was taken down and 5 of those Caddilac cars (not in DayZ) spawn and 4 unlootable dead bodies around it all ghillied and fully geared (hackers already left presumably at this point). Happened around 4:30 PM Dutch time GMT+2 (I think) 2nd of august.

NL40 - Got back up north went to Stary Sobor, north of Stary the field was littered with dead bodies (more then 50) and there was a truck riding around looting everything. I saw 2 ghillied people goind about doing this. After I approached them (300+ meters) my friend got shot by one of them. He got out of the truck turned around and headshot him in

less than a second (autoaimbot presumably). Shortly after I was taken down in the same way. Happened around 7:05 PM Dutch time GMT+2 2nd of august.

NL 13 (MGFTW) - Entire server got teleported to debug plains, turned into pilot zombies and killed.

Happened around 10:10 PM Dutch time GMT+2 2nd of august.

I'm having a very bad day with hackers

Edited by Phylumists Silo

Phylumists Silo, I can assure you NL40 is not hacked. We run the server (NL40) with a few admins trying to maintain a well managed server with as few cheaters/exploiters possible. If you ever have problems again on server NL40 you can always send me a PM.

Cheers!

Good to hear, it did look very suspicious. But I'm glad it wasn't a hack, we got enough of those already.