suspectmammal

Script kiddies on DE 513

So me and i couple of my friends decided to make a small clan of around 15 people on DE 513 we log in this morning to a hacker waiting for us to all join,We turn into goats then die from satchel charges. just to let you guys know beware of DE 513

Sorry to hear that, but that one of the more humorous scripts I've heard about so far.....

Ugh - hackers everywhere

Sorry to hear that, but that one of the more humorous scripts I've heard about so far.....

Ugh - hackers everywhere

19071957.jpg

Edited by Swineflew

I think I am done with this game for now. I think I will wait for some updates that gets rid of all this cheating. I've died out of no where (same with everyone else on the server), Got into that thunderdome bs, turned into a zombie and attacked myself, transported out of the map to the "wilderness", The same as the last one but it also put me in the middle of the ocean. Happens to me just about every server and is getting kind of lame. Stupid kids. Also, I keep getting these artifacts all on the screen if I am around barbed wire or dead soldiers and no, none of the fixes for that are working. Only way to fix it is to exit game and come back. Also, if I am playing for a little bit my frames start going down. at first it goes to the 30's then to the 20s after a few minutes then finally to the teens. Only way to fix that is to log out and back in (don't have to leave the game) It sucks cause some times when the artifacts thing is happening I can't see shit. All I see is my character and a bunch of weird shapes. Happened to me multiple times when a zombie has been chasing me. I know it is frowned upon leaving while that happens but I wont die cause of a bunch of random shapes in my face hah.. I love the game though...