chombers

Question: Cannot find the asnwer

So, this is about the 5th time this has happened to me. So I log out at my camp which is in the north. A few hours later I join another server. As soon as character create is done I see my name was killed. I then spawn on the beach with nothing. I freak out and abort then join another server. I join another server and I have ALL of my stuff back but I am now on the beach at the spawn points 5k-7k M from where I was. WTF. This has happened to me several times and I can't seem to find an answer to this problem. All i did was join a server and I instantly die as soon as my character is created. Noone shot me, I didn't actually die. I logged out in a safe place. I am doing nothing wrong. Please explain someone.

Welcome to the debug forest. It's a known issue and you just have to deal with it until it's fixed.

its a private server... Join another server and your fine, most private servers arent connected to the hive. This happened to me too so its no biggie.

No its not Debug forest...

Edited by Dawn

its a private server... Join another server and your fine, most private servers arent connected to the hive. This happened to me too so its no biggie.

I am not retarded, Read what I wrote. All were live servers. I know what a hive/sanctuary server is.

Edited by chombers

I am not retarded, Read what I wrote. All were live servers. I know what a hive/sanctuary server is.

So what happens if you rejoin the server where you spawned on the beach, also what happens if you play that spawned character, does it override your other character.

I don't know, it sounds a lot like a private server, I've never heard of debug zone acting like this, but also I don't read much about it since I've never ran into it.

So what happens if you rejoin the server where you spawned on the beach, also what happens if you play that spawned character, does it override your other character.

I don't know, it sounds a lot like a private server, I've never heard of debug zone acting like this, but also I don't read much about it since I've never ran into it.

Read carefully, I play on a live server and have all of my shit. I log out of that server and join another live server. as soon as the character is done creating I get the message that i was killed, I die , i then respawn on the beach with nothing, no option for male or female. I have nothing. I freak out,(every time) and don't continue to play that server. I then join another live server, i am on the beach where i just logged out with all of the shit I had before I died.

Edited by chombers

hmm, thats happened to me. I DC at a barn. Later on i join back in. I die. Most likely someone saw me :D but i didn't bother dc'ing again. Maybe you were unlucky and someone found your camp. Saw you spawn in. Killed you. For some reason, i believe bodies spawn in game with out actually spawning you. Like you'll be in black screen but your body is in game.

And i am guessing, since they killed you while spawning in, and doing what you did. It may have kept your position, but reset your inventory.

Edited by Spinager

hmm, thats happened to me. I DC at a barn. Later on i join back in. I die. Most likely someone saw me :D but i didn't bother dc'ing again. Maybe you were unlucky and someone found your camp. Saw you spawn in. Killed you. For some reason, i believe bodies spawn in game with out actually spawning you. Like you'll be in black screen but your body is in game.

And i am guessing, since they killed you while spawning in, and doing what you did. It may have kept your position, but reset your inventory.

no

Read carefully, I play on a live server and have all of my shit. I log out of that server and join another live server. as soon as the character is done creating I get the message that i was killed, I die , i then respawn on the beach with nothing, no option for male or female. I have nothing. I freak out,(every time) and don't continue to play that server. I then join another live server, i am on the beach where i just logged out with all of the shit I had before I died.

This. I have no idea what causes it, but it's happened to me and it happened to a buddy joining my game. In both instances we died BEFORE we even finished connecting (saw my buddies corpse flop to the ground before he was aware he was in). Next server you join you spawn on the coast with all your stuff...makes for a harried run back north, but should mean no equipment losses.

All of this happened on HIVE servers. The two instances I'm referring to happened about a week apart.

Yea, its happened to me. Not so sure what it could be either but according to other people its probably from HIVE servers, who knows, maybe you accidentally connected to a HIVE server?

It's happens to me every 2 days or so, I have learnt to get used to it.. I can get back up north in no time now.

Chombers.

Some people are just trying to help you and suggesting reasons. Some of your replies to them make to out to be a bit of a douche. I believe I know what your issue is, but your attitude needs to change before I enlighten you.

Good day.

Chombers.

Some people are just trying to help you and suggesting reasons. Some of your replies to them make to out to be a bit of a douche. I believe I know what your issue is, but your attitude needs to change before I enlighten you.

Good day.

no thanks