Sign in to follow this  
Sula

Ghillie suit wanted urgently

I spent 2 hours trying to give someone my ghillie suit today and a group of gutless snipers killed me.

I don't have much but I have a tent and am prepared to go into cities to try to get things for you on order. Let me know if you have one you can't use please.

I gave my word to a player that I'd give him my Ghillie suit, so I have to find or swap for one.

Many thanks,

Sula :thumbsup:

I spent 2 hours trying to give someone my ghillie suit today and a group of gutless snipers killed me.

I don't have much but I have a tent and am prepared to go into cities to try to get things for you on order. Let me know if you have one you can't use please.

I gave my word to a player that I'd give him my Ghillie suit, so I have to find or swap for one.

Many thanks,

I have one but Alas I am holding it for a friend.

If I ever find another extra I'll send a message your way.

Use the tent to give it to him. Place down your tent and place the Ghillie suit inside. Once he takes it pack up your tent and be on your way.

After of course you find a new Ghillie suit.

ThatGuy, thanks.

Bulletproof, not he died immediately after. It was a group of snipers calling themselves SNUFF. I'm tempted to offer a bounty for proof of death of anyone using SNUFF in their name.

Indeed.

I'm serious about this thread. I don't recall what I have other than the tent but I'll gladly give it all and go get more of whatever you want, if I can, for a ghillie suit. I promised someone that suit, and he and I both died trying to do a simple exchange, due to cowards. So please let me know if you're a lovely girlie like me and can't use one or you have one and would be happy to exchange.

Thanks

Edited by Sula

Sula, I sent you a PM! SHEESH lol

I think I can help. :]

I hope the olympics is mounting your city firmly and steadily. A first hand account of your olympic hell in exchange for the ghillie if I can rustle it up lol

I would love one of your suits, thank you. And I had a second person ask me this morning for my ghillie suit, he would still love one, if the other is still on offer.

I've messaged both of you and another person who said they'd see if there was one at their camp - thank you so much. I'm on skype at sulalee01 if that's of any help. I'll go wherever you need me to try to collect.

I keep being delighted and amazed at the kindness as people in these forums. :thumbsup:

Too right, mate! When I say I am going to do something, I do it.

I don't let people down, I don't not bother to turn up and I don't just bugger off to bed because I cannot be arsed to make the effort. I get off my arse and I do it. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your ears, that's the end of my speech. Have some beans! :D

• Like 1