So i was teleported to the top of the international hotel in Cherno last night by a group of at least 4 hackers is US 521. Is there anyway i can get down without killing myself?

Idk, maybe an admin or game developer or SOMEBODY could despawn me somewhere else or something...

Just trying to avoid the inevitable of killing myself.

Land on someone or some other object and it will prevent you from dying. It's still risky as you can miss, but it would be the best option I think.

You could also try jumping and alt+f4ing the moment you hit air, with any luck you will spawn on the ground below, this is highly risky though

I'm very reluctant, but very relieved to see i can survive this jump if i choose to take it... Now to pray if i can make the jump lmfao. Thank you guys for your suggestions, and pray for me lol

edit: and if i do make it, pray that the zombies dont get my while im down, or a bandit

Edited by Littleassassin2

UPDATE: I didn't make the jump... Missed it by.. Well, when i died, my head was touching the rubble i was trying to jump to... Had a friend gaurd my body though so the only thing i lost was... my.. ghillie suit :(. Found camo clothing like 3 min later, and then a bus but server restarted 3 times and then everyone kept getting kicked and then somebody hid the server <_<