Sign in to follow this  
ostesaks

Getting into Arma 2

Hi! Hope this is not too OT. (then delete thread and kill my dog please)

I love dayz, but Im taking a break until the standalone comes(Skiddies+ALT-F4, blarghh). However I loooove the gunplay and the rush of adrenaline the firefights in this engine gives you. Also the epic scope of the maps! What mods/servers would Arma 2 players here on the forum recommend to me? I had never played Arma before Dayz came out (sorry!). We are a group of 5-10 people playing regularly.

Thank you!

Guest cRy

15,001 world wide player base.

BI appreciates your business.

Hi! Hope this is not too OT. (then delete thread and kill my dog please)

I love dayz, but Im taking a break until the standalone comes(Skiddies+ALT-F4, blarghh). However I loooove the gunplay and the rush of adrenaline the firefights in this engine gives you. Also the epic scope of the maps! What mods/servers would Arma 2 players here on the forum recommend to me? I had never played Arma before Dayz came out (sorry!). We are a group of 5-10 people playing regularly.

Thank you!

Gunplay is not getting intense as dayz when playing domi (its against AI) but its good for roleplay experience. Teamplay is epic if you make it to a good server. be a pilot drop ammo boxes, evac ppl or be a medic revive etc. roleplay is fun when theres a good teamplay on server. Also you can do single play campaigns with a friend co-op.

15,001 world wide player base.

BI appreciates your business.

Smacktard, theres probably that many owners in Beijing alone