Turkeydurpey

Program to find what server people are on?

Yep, i ask for it. Anybody know? Me and my friends are really mad, we've gotten ambushed by the same bandits on every server for almost a week now. So we're thinking about go to their level, find what server they are on and hunt them down.

So, can anybody help me find like a program to find what server people are on?

I don't think that's possible.....

and such a thing, if it exists then it wouldn't be found here....

gametracker only shows the top 10 list.

Edited by Arch0N

dayzcommander lets you add 'friends' and you can find out what server they are on.. but if your 'friends' are called bill, bob, etc. it's hard to find the right 'friend'

dayzcommander lets you add 'friends' and you can find out what server they are on.. but if your 'friends' are called bill, bob, etc. it's hard to find the right 'friend'

This is what I have been using as well.

http://www.dayzcommander.com/

change your in game name to a common name, say tom, bill, bob... to see if they have added you as friends on Dayzcomm. and are tracking you by your unique name... assuming you must have one if they keep finding you...

-are you streaming while playing?

change your in game name to a common name, say tom, bill, bob... to see if they have added you as friends on Dayzcomm. and are tracking you by your unique name... assuming you must have one if they keep finding you...

-are you streaming while playing?

No, we're not streaming actually. I just think they use this gametracker or what it is called. They find us on every server.

dayzcommander is what you want. add the bandits as friends, and follow them around.

dayzcommander is what you want. add the bandits as friends, and follow them around.

Do you know their exact location with that?

Don't they have to accept the friend invite?

You will lose. I mean, you lost the first time. What makes you think this time will be different... oh wait.. I know how.

Nice scripts, goob.

Because we got ambushed? We will win if we ambush.

Because we got ambushed? We will win if we ambush.

So, what you are saying is, you don't pay attention and another, more pro-player, one up'd you and your twatty friend?

I see.

So, what you are saying is, you don't pay attention and another, more pro-player, one up'd you and your twatty friend?

I see.

One? Are you stupid? I wrote Bandits. I mean that they are more people than one. Douche.