raelor

No Foilage/Grass Exploit Report: US 1054 : VIDEO PROOF FOUND

The player "theruss0n" that typical plays on the server US 1054 utilizes the file alteration exploit to remove flora from the client and uses it to snipe players and vehicles from ranges not possible or in locations not possible to see through.

EDIT: PROOF. I Found this video on his youtube channel. You can clearly see his character name listing him as theruss0n and off in the distance, you can see he HAS NO TREES

Edited by harbingerlll

The as-50 TWS is a hacked weapon, was the scope gray on top of the black as?

- Because that weapon is super OP and I shot a lot of people at the range of 1 km at least.

Trust me, he was looking through trees. He had the TWS as well. But I've used the TWS in Armex, you cannot see through a tree-trunk with it. Trust me, he didn't see me with it. He used his eyes. He has also spotted other players while traveling with us. And we're like "Where?". He simply tells us "Somewhere in the forest in front of you about ___ meters". He also cannot lose zombies trailing after him because they clip through the trees chasing after him, since they render client side pathing. He always brings them to us to lose because he cannot.

Edited by harbingerlll

AS50 is a legit rifle. And you can not prove that he shot you form 1k. Since servers have the fog and render distance cap. Also, foliage like grass, to me, does not render say passed 200m. If i go to a open field, i see a circle of grass around me. With none passed a certain point.

Post Null

Edited by harbingerlll

So... You report your teammates?... Nice.

Not my teammate anymore. I report cheaters. Hence the forum.

• Like 1

Post Null

Edited by harbingerlll

BUMP FOR VIDEO PROOF

i thought battleye was supposed to checksum the pbo files and kick you if they didn't match?

fucking douchebags thanks for posting , we need to out these kinds of users . they are ruining the game. stay off CA1 - hackers paradise

• Like 1