Sign in to follow this  
Durango_Dave

DMR Night Vision Question

Is there any basis behind the night vision use with the DMR in the game mechanics or is it just a glitch/coincidence. If its the latter can we be expecting to see night vision usable on all scopes or alternatively no night vision on the DMR in the future?

Is there any basis behind the night vision use with the DMR in the game mechanics or is it just a glitch/coincidence. If its the latter can we be expecting to see night vision usable on all scopes or alternatively no night vision on the DMR in the future?

Night vision currently only works with SVD's and DMRS

I doubt it will be removed. and it will only be on those two guns.

Nightvision usable with DMR.

I believe it's because those two rifles can not be zoomed in.

You can't use night vision with the SVD Camo, only the DMR supports it at the moment.

Whoever just killed me in Cherno, enjoy my DMR and NVGs you prick!

Yeah SVD has no night vision but Im just curious as to why the game mechanics allow DMR and no other rifles is it based on scope type (reality of the guns) or is it just random chance that DMR is superior for night time shooting because I love the M24 has virtually no bullet drop and I like to store my ammo in 1 slot until i need it

Whoever just killed me in Cherno, enjoy my DMR and NVGs you prick!

What server were you on? I ran into some guy late last night outside of cherno....stared at each other for like 5 seconds, then when he started taking out his pistol i unloaded (and got a lucky headshot). Got DMR, NVGs, Rangefinder etc.....

Yeah SVD has no night vision but Im just curious as to why the game mechanics allow DMR and no other rifles is it based on scope type (reality of the guns) or is it just random chance that DMR is superior for night time shooting because I love the M24 has virtually no bullet drop and I like to store my ammo in 1 slot until i need it

No it's a Arma2 thing...always been that way..

What server were you on? I ran into some guy late last night outside of cherno....stared at each other for like 5 seconds, then when he started taking out his pistol i unloaded (and got a lucky headshot). Got DMR, NVGs, Rangefinder etc.....

I would have been on ANZ or AU servers, but either way that wasn't me. No rangefinder. Had DMR, NVGs, MP3, Mak, ALICE pack + all the camping essentials. Got shot in the back. Alas.

Night vision currently only works with SVD's and DMRS

I doubt it will be removed. and it will only be on those two guns.

NVG's don't work with the SVD.