Sign in to follow this  
bonerwinkle

UPDATE personal drop tables

heres a list of stuff i got from northern electro last night and where it was found, enjoy!

Powerplant Firestation (North Electro) in two different drops: GPS (bottom level), m4a1 with 3 Stanag mags, compass, matches, macarov mags. secondary items : chemlights (multiple colors) flares, food, pepsi and coke (no mountain dew yet!)

Regular Firestation (close to the church): Winchester with slugs (top levels) pellets and slugs (top and bottom levels) food stuffs (yet again no Mountain dew) glowsticks and such, entrenching tool (no use yet)

Church (close to the office building): a plethora of macarov mags, m1911 with two clips, tin cans, empty whiskey bottles (in a church, of all places!) steel bolts.

office building (first level) Alice pack (snagged that sucker right away) wood, (finally a use for the matches!)

(second level) revolver with two stacks of ammo, food, cz rifle with 2 clips of ammo.

This was over two loot drops on what i believe was the same server, if anyone doesn't believe the gear that i found, look for yourself, hop servers if you play like that, there is such gear in high bandit areas such as electro!

day 2

electro

firestation: PDM (2 mags!) firewood

northern deer stands (deer stands south of Stary): Remington 870 with flashlight, PDM (1 mag) ak74, m9

Found in Deer stand west of Kamyshovo (take the road in the town that goes north, there will be a row of buildings, at the second north most building and due west until you hit a deer stand (youll hear zombies, usually 2 or 3) hop on in there and SHAZAM g17 with flashlight!

Happy hunting!