Sign in to follow this  
vanjadivjak@yahoo.com

Looted a G36CSD (camo) off a body?

I was in Chernogorsk and this guy was dead on the ground with no backpack but with a G36CSD (camo) and I picked it up.. err... This gun isn't even in the game? Was it hacked? What should I do with the weapon?

it was hacked he probably got it from a ThunderDome match that the hackers do every once in a while they spawn weapon crates and take everyone to NW Airfield so its basically a shoot out

Guest cRy

Use it. You don't get in trouble for using hacked items. And, yes, it is hacked in.

Enjoy it. It is basically the wild wild west in DayZ at the moment. Till someone steps up and basically implements a better anti-cheat system.

Kill an infected, put it on the body, hide the body, and continue playing the game legit. There are plenty of other weapons in the game that will not get you labelled as a hacker if discovered on your body (regardless of the consequences or lack there of). Do the right thing and be the type of player you would want to play with.

No you wont get banned, but give it a couple days. You will get reset to the coast and lose all gear when you log in. This is confirmed. Come back when you get the gender selection screen.

wtf, using hacked guns can result in a ban people, it happened before

you can even get banned for using a vehicle spawned in

dont use hacked guns, just *hide body* when you see a body with one

everything thats in dayZ is legit, if you know the gun is hacked, you can get banned