Gabyy

really laggy, and unplayable, tried almost everything any help please?

i brought Arma 2 operation arrowhead to play DayZ about a week ago or so, i never gotten it to play properly because of high fps lag , i've never passed 6 fps, and it's making it unplayable for me. my computer specs.

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit2

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Basic 64-bit2

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Basic 32-bit

Genuine Windows® 7 Starter

Linpus® Linux® X Window

FreeDOS™

Processor1 AMD Phenom II X3

AMD Athlon™ II X3

AMD Athlon™ II X2

AMD Sempron

Chipset NVIDIA® nForce® 430 Chipset, supporting NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150SE Graphics

Memory1, 3, 4, Up to 4 GB of dual-channel 1333 MHz DDR3 system memory using two DIMM modules

Graphics1 NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150SE Graphics

PCI Express® 2.0 x16 low-profile graphics card support

Hard Drive1, 5, 160, 250, 320, 500, 640, 750 GB or 1 TB Serial ATA hard disk

Media Card Reader1 Multi-in-1 media card reader, supporting:

CompactFlash® (Type I and II)

CF+™ Microdrive

MultiMediaCard (MMC)

Reduced-Size MultiMediaCard (RS-MMC)

Secure Digital™ (SD) Card

SmartMedia™

xD-Picture Card™

Memory Stick™

Memory Stick PRO™

Optical Drive1 16X DVD-Super Multi double-layer drive:

Read: 48X CD-ROM, 48X CD-R, 48 CD-RW, 16X DVD-ROM, 16X DVD-R, 16X DVD+R, 8X DVD-ROM DL, 8X DVD-R DL, 8X DVD+R DL, 8X DVD-RW, 8X DVD+RW, 12X DVD-RAM

Write: 48X CD-R, 10X CD-RW, 16X DVD-R, 16X DVD+R, 16X DVD-RW, 16X DVD+RW, 5X DVD-RAM, 8X DVD+R DL, 8X DVD-R DL

16X DVD-ROM drive:

Read: 48X CD-ROM, 48X CD-R, 48 CD-RW, 16X DVD-ROM, 16X DVD-R, 16X DVD+R, 8X DVD-ROM DL, 8X DVD-R DL, 8X DVD+R DL, 8X DVD-RW, 8X DVD+RW, 12X DVD-RAM

Audio High-definition audio support

MS-Sound compatible

Communication Modem: ITU V.92 56K, Wake-on-Ring ready6

Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet

Front Ports Multi-in-1 media card reader

Five USB 2.0 ports

High-definition headphone and microphone-in jacks

Rear Ports Four USB 2.0 ports

PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports

Three audio ports

Ethernet (RJ-45) port

D-Sub VGA port

Add-In Card Slots and expansion bays Add-in card slots: PCI Express® x16 slot

PCI Express® x1 slot

Expansion bays: 5.25" drive bay

Internal 3.5" drive bay

Power1 220 W (Non-PFC)

220 W (PFC)

220 W (PFC, 80Plus-certified, more than 82% efficiency)

Software1, 7, eMachines Games

eMachines Identity Card

eMachines Recovery Management

eMachines Updater

Adobe® Flash® Player

Adobe® Reader®

CyberLink® Power DVD™

Google Toolbar™

Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007 (Trial)8

Microsoft® Works

Nero® 9 Essentials

this is a video of me playing, (its at night sorry if its not so clear) when i look up in the sky, i run with no problem, all lag gone, when i look down at the floor, abit mroe laggy, but still playable, but when i look straight, it's horrible, im really disappointed, and just want to enjoy the game because it seems really fun, i've never gotten too yet, any suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goZh6rVD32I&feature=youtu.be

it was like that in the start for me too, i dont know what caused it, i started using six launcher and i think the lagging kinda stopped there, or it was the servers i joined, using six launcher is better than using steam, because the server listing is SO MUCH BETTER! its most likely the server which makes you lag. if you dont have a good computer that might be the reason, because i didnt bother reading your computer specs.

my computer isn't the best, although i can play arma 2 and arma without any lag, least in single player. but i play fro six launcher as well,but as you see in the video, it stays like that

Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150SE Graphics

There is one of your major problems, the 6150 SE is well below the recommended requirement of an 8800 GT

Memory1, 3, 4, Up to 4 GB of dual-channel 1333 MHz DDR3 system memory using two DIMM modules

How much RAM is your system currently running?

You could try a few FPS configs and run on the lowest possible resolution but you won't be able to get high fps constantly. DayZ demands a lot more in terms of processor and RAM usage due to the amount of activity going on, you could try an overclock on the processor and GPU.

Edited by Aftershok
  • Like 1

i would upgrade my gfx, but my case is to small, to input a new one, so its complicated to do so.

4096MB of RAM i currently have now. but 4731 available

and i never tried overclocking /: i heard it could damage your system pretty bad.

Adjust your video resolution in game until you are at a point that graphic lag isn't the issue. Play with the distance as well. It took me some tweaking till I got it just right. Try playing in windowed mode and playing in administrator mode as well.

it's gonna require alot alot of tweaking if thats the case, i had mine in windowed mode, until a point where it was the smallest i can go, with be able to see somewhat clearly |: administrator i didn't try, but i will, i just hope there will be a way to stop this lag soon, i brought the game, was never able to play it /: