Sign in to follow this  
ramazoti

Started to be a silly glitchy game (sorry i mean mod)

all this hackers all this glitchy stuff inside this mod making it really silly .. the hackers still playing and playing and the ppl who don't do any thing they got banned .. nice glitch rocket ..

if i can i'll post this in rocket front head that every one see him read this silly post ..

Speaking of silly.... You are silly! This is an Alpha game... Do you know what that means? It means it's in the first stages of becoming a sweet game. With that comes trial and error and we are seeing that now.

• Like 1

But he made a point. Not that the legal players get banned, but that there are tons of hackers and glitchers around that you always ask why you should play that game when other people get in 2 secs what you get in two hours and then just kill you.

I don't promise dayz a really great future if there is no way to get rid of the hackers. I know its ARMA 2 made, and the mod programmer can't really do anything about that. But it doesn't matter whos fault it is. As long as there are more and more hackers this mod is not going to have a great time after beta or release if there are not too many players left.

So probably we should figgure out how to install a whitelist for the server or at least how make it possible that you can't load any mods. I still don't know why you can load scripts on the server? Like if the server is checking if no data is changed by player how can the player change the data without getting recognized?

Can a mod please combine this into every other retarded whiny thread that has been posted over the past 3 months..

It's a bit silly that people feel the need to post this *every. single. day*

At least keep it in the same thread where it's easier to ignore. :P

alpha of a mod for a game with a buggy engine, do the math.

but i dont wanna do math :(

to the OP: if its so glitchy and hackers dont get banned while legit players get banned, let me guess: you got banned

but i bet you werent playing legit, instead i take another guess here and say you got banned for ghosting/server hopping or a hack you found in the internet you thought would be okay to do

if not, you're just making assumptions and are a fool, i never heard of people getting banned while playing legit

all this hackers all this glitchy stuff inside this mod making it really silly .. the hackers still playing and playing and the ppl who don't do any thing they got banned .. nice glitch rocket ..

if i can i'll post this in rocket front head that every one see him read this silly post ..

My dear..

Your absolutely right..

NOT!

Get the fuck out of this game it's alpha you little kid! Don't whine and talk shit about rocket, just play your freakin Hello Kitty game and shut up. Seriously, im not aggressiv at all, but some people just need a high five - with a chair!

• Like 1

• Like 4

Oh look, another kid who can't get killed by anyone but "hackers". This is fresh and new, thank you for your most informative thread.

• Like 1

You just fucking won this thread.

If i coud give you a beans everytime i see this post and burst into laughting maniac i woud eventualy die of starvation.

Cheers man and have some beans ( PLUS 5 STARTS RATED USER)

Originality to its finnest!

Edited by VaultDweller

You just fucking won this thread.

If i coud give you a beans everytime i see this post and burst into laughting maniac i woud eventualy die of starvation.

Cheers man and have some beens ( PLUS 5 STARTS RATED USER)

Originality to its finnest!

Well, kind sir, im glad you liked it! ;D and thank you! :P Edited by ChrisLeonard