Sign in to follow this  
FragMasta

How does average survival increase...

When people are nuking servers like every thirty minutes... This game is unplayable.

lmao what servers do you play on?

havent seen a single "nuke" yet

you are probably playin on those crap UK servers

You have been extremely lucky then, I've been a victim of hacking on 6 different servers, US and Europe alike. The "hackers" seem to be systematically hitting up servers left and right. On 2 out of 6 occasions I have managed to come out with my gear intact thanks to a quick alt+f4 and help from friends. Why just yesterday I was teleported to sea 15km away from shore, my friend managed to find a PBX and pick me up to safety, as a result though we both suffered an infection and had to go to high danger areas to look for antibiotics, damn near got us both killed.

Edited by Teach

This happens at least once a day. Either I Am teleported to a giant DM, ocean, or falling out of the sky or just everyone dies.

I've been extremely lucky. I've only running into a hacker once, and he'd teleported us all to the wilderness.

On the brightside, it really saved my friends and I a run up north.

anyway, taking away respawn button and the deaths in the firsts 5 minutes from stats increased the average. and i think that a single server wiped doesn't increase so much the number of deaths in all the servers running